Wisp's Past

3rd P.O.V

Night Raid, has began their next mission. Assassination of Borick. While everyone is talking about the mission, someone notices a missing person. "Where's Wisp?" Tatsumi questions. "She said, and I quote, 'you wake me up for a mission I already know about and I'll skin you alive, make a outfit from your skin and then sell your meat to cannibals.' Her words, not mine." Lubbock explains.

"She really likes sleep huh?" Tatsumi laughs. "More like she's going through her-." A knife is embedded next to Leone's head. "You wanted to talk about something Leone?" Leone starts to sweat and shakes her head at the angry looking girl at the door. "I see you're finally up Wisp." Najenda comments.

"Not by choice Jen-Chan, not by choice." She replied, stretching her arms above her head and yawning. "I assume you already know the information needed to kill Borick?" Wisp raises an eyebrow, "its that mission? Yeah, I know." She shrugs and sits next to Susanoo. Wisp leans her head on his arm and closes her eyes.

"Ne...wake me up when its over. I have some sleep I need to catch up on." She mumbles tiredly and falls asleep. "How does Wisp know all our missions?" Lubbock asks in curiosity. "Not even I know. For now, let's leave her alone about it. I can tell even if we tried to get the information, she wouldn't give it to us unless it benefits her or is an accident."

Wisp snores lightly, "eat......Nutella......for.....love......love is.....Nutella....." Everyone sweat-drops at her words, "sometimes I wonder if she's smart....then I hear something like this." Mine states. "Target......Mine......itching powder...." Wisp mumbles next, causing Mine to freeze up.

"I-Itching powder? What does she m-mean by that?" Mine asks nervously, looking around for an answer. No one can, they all look confused too. Mine scratches her neck, "well I don't feel any different so I'll have to be aler-." She starts to twitch and then jumps from her seat. "Itchy, itchy, itchy!" She shouts, scratching everywhere she could reach.

"Wisp!" Mine shouts angrily at the sleeping girl. "Mission.... Accomplished." Wisp mutters with a small smirk in her sleep. "Is she awake or something?" Lubbock asks. "I...don't think so. How did she get the itching powder on Mine though?" All of a sudden, everyone who used the same shower as Mine starts to twitch.

"Th-The shower!" They exclaim. Najenda laughs and leans back in her chair. "Classic Wisp."

Wisp's P.O.V

Throughout the time we've been here, I've been more irritated than usual. Not to mention emotional. "Everyone, I-I think I'm sick." I say, placing a hand on my forehead. "Sick?" Some ask and I shrug. "Well, I'm more irritated by simple things than usual, my stomach hurts a lot, I'm getting more sleep and I feel the need to eat anything and everything sweet."

Its silent.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Leone laughs like a hyena along with Mine and Najenda. "What's so funny?" Lubbock is red, Susanoo has a blank emotion, Akame and Tatsumi are as confused as I am. "You....Wisp....come with me." Leone says, grabbing my wrist, pulling me out the room.

10 minutes later....

"THIS ISN'T NORMAL!! I'M GONNA DIE!!" I run back into the room, sobbing onto Akame's skirt. "L-Leone said I'm going to bleed to death and not to make it messy!" I cry even more, Akame pats my head. "I did not say that. I said you're bleeding and its normal." I shake my head frantically, "no its not!! I don't have any cuts and I'm bleeding!? I'm going to die!!"

"Wisp....have you had, the talk yet?" Lubbock asks. "The what? I talk to people every day Lubba, you have to be more specific you idiot." I huff, then my eyes get wide. "Ah! Sorry! I didn't mean to say that! See, I am sick!!" I cry more, hugging Akame like a teddy. "You're more clingy too." Mine observes.