Destroying the Evil Light Inside

My P.O.V >:3

We all left off with Lubba blubbering over the girl with too many names, the girl with too many names dead, Tatsumi about to blow his top, Makoto crying, Honest lying, Akame devastated and the guards confused.

There's your daggone recap. ^w^

Enjoy the story.

3rd P.O.V

Lubbock is sobbing into Wisp's shoulder as Makoto tightens his hands into fists. "You....all of you.....you're ruining everything I love!" The building starts to shake and crumble. "Lubba, move!" Tatsumi orders and Lubbock creates a web of threads over him and Wisp.

The building's ceiling collapses and everyone somehow escapes. Tatsumi begins to fight the emperor while Akame fights the guards and Lubba protected Wisp's dead body.

Wisp's P.O.V

What...what's going on?

Nikumu, also know as Uchū no yami. That has taken the weight of being the true darkness of this universe, do you accept death?

What? D-Death?

You are dead right now, dying in one of the dimensions that you've created to be full of death and destruction.

Me..? I didn't create a dimension! I just fell into it!

You have created the dimensions you have landed in constantly. Finally, one has killed you. Do you accept your death sentence or take the torture of creating new dimensions filled with pain.

I....never asked for this....I don't even know how I did this.