Confronting Anonymous... I Can't See His Face.... +_+

"Dun nununununununu BATMAN!" I sing with a laugh. "Why do I have to carry her again?!" Lubba shouts. "She's on meds and can't be trusted. Plus, she's crazy without the meds." Leone replies and I pout. "So rude. WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?! DON'T CHU KNOW I'M HUMAN TOO!?" I shout loudly and anime cry as I do.

"Be quiet!!" I giggle at Lubba's annoyance and lean down next to his head, "Lubba~." His face heats up, I can tell because my cheek is on his. "Wh-What?" He stutters and I giggle, "I just wanted you to carry me." I whisper and flip off his back. My wound is almost healed completely now. "N-Nani?!" I laugh at how flustered he is, then I realize what I said could have double meaning.

"I-I meant I d-didn't want t-to walk!!" I become flustered myself. "I-I knew that!!" He shouts, both of us are hit on the head. "Shut up lovebirds." Leone scolds and I blush. "I-I don't like her!" Lubba shouts and I feel him turn to where Najenda is. I feel a slight pang of sadness. 'What am I so upset about?! So what if he likes her!' I push my thoughts aside and walk into our new base. "I'm so tired. That was a long journey." I stretch slightly, being sure not to stretch my stomach.

"You didn't even walk," Lubba says annoyed but I ignore him. "Sorry but you can't rest yet. There's been a sighting on a new type of Danger Beast." I sigh and walk past her. "I already know the criteria. You fill them in. Me wants nappy time." I say with a yawn as I walk away. "Its weird how she does that." I hear Tatsumi comment when I leave.

"Its because I know shit you don't!" I yell back and laugh. Getting to my room, I close the door softly and lean on it. I sigh and slide to the floor, putting my head in my hands. "I hate emotions." I say quietly to myself.

Unknown P.O.V

'She likes the green haired brat?!' I growl in my head, fuming quietly. 'Maybe I should kill him...' Then I smirk, 'now's not the time Wisp but soon....' I laugh silently and run off into the forests.

Wisp's P.O.V

I hear a thud outside my room. I jump out the window, grunting when I land. "I'm going to find out who that guy is." I follow the man quickly, pulling out a poison dart. I feel his heartbeat and throw the dart. He dodges it, "and here I was thinking I was sneaky." I pull out a dagger, "who are you?" I say, getting straight to the point.

"Ah...that, you'll have to find out. I've been watching you Wisp." He steps closer to me, 'creep.' I think in my mind. "You just said I can't find and then step into my line of sight?" I deadpan and he sweat-drops. "I was talking about my name, way to kill my cool guy mode." I shrug, "it wasn't working anyway." I reply, looking dead at him. "I thought you were blind?" He asks, letting his guard down slightly since he assumes I can see.

I lunge at him and cut his stomach slightly, "I am." I retort, letting my eyes go back to their normal focus. "Y-You looked dead at me though!" I roll my eyes, "you stayed in one spot too long and I could feel everything about you, even how tall you are so I could stare at your face. Of you knew so much about me, you shouldn't have fallen for that."

He laughs, "guess I'll have to study you more. I know more about your figure than your actual abilities." I feel my eye twitch, "pervert." I attack again, this time at his leg. He dodges, "trying to keep me here Wisp?" I growl and pull put out a second dagger. "You are so dead." Attaching the bottoms of the daggers, I create a double edged dagger.