Blooper- What I was Gonna Write But- *Author's Note*

My P.O.V >:3

We all left off with Lubba blubbering over the girl with too many names, the girl with too many names dead, Tatsumi about to blow his top, Makoto crying, Honest lying, Akame devastated and the guards confused.

There's your daggone recap. ^w^

Enjoy the story.

3rd P.O.V

Lubbock cries into his dead girlfriend's shoulder. "Please Chīsana...." He mumbles and the room starts to shake. "What's this?!" Honest shouts, trying to keep his fat butt balanced. "I-I don't know!" All of a sudden a blue box appears reading, 'Police in the box'. "What's that?! Another imperial arms?!" Honest yells.

"I don't think so..." Akame stands, gripping her sword as the blue box opens. As soon as a tall animated man steps out, she has her sword to his neck. His hands are up. "Hello there, I'm the Doctor." He says in a cheery voice.

"What are you doing here?" Akame's voice is hard, result of seeing her friend just die. "I'm here to see Nikumu." She almost stabs him straight through his throat. "You said your name is Doctor. Doctor what?" The Doctor points a finger at Nikumu. "I'm just, the Doctor and I'm here to see Nikumu. So if you don't want her dead I suggest you put up that weapon."

Akame hesitates but finally sheaths her sword. "How do you know Wisp?" The Doctor tilts his head at Akame's question. "That's what you all are calling her now? I like it!" He grins and saunters his way over to Wisp. "Ooo, that doesn't look to good." He comments, seeing the blood all over her front.

"What do you want with Chīsana?" Lubbock's voice is just as hard as Akame's and the Doctor puts his hands up in a surrender gesture. "Calm down now, I'm a friend." He bends down to their height and holds out his hand. "May I see her, please?" Lubba is hesitant but any chance he can get, he'll take to get her back.

"Thank you, now. It seems this must be around the time for her to leave this dimension." Everyone looks surprised, to say the least. "Oh, she didn't tell you. She's the link between all dimensions," he looks down at her. "Though I'm not surprised, she doesn't remember it herself."

He lays her on the ground. "You think she's dead but technically she's going to do a reincarnation. Every time she has to switch dimensions, she loses a piece of her memories and its replaced with a memory of everyone forgetting her." He states, scanning her with his sonic screwdriver. "It seems someone in here completely shattered her heart." He looks disapprovingly at them.

"This sped up the process sadly. Its a matter of time before she falls back into her own dimension." He holds Wisp's hand. "Is there a way you can stop it?" Lubba asks frantically, not wanting to buy it but also not wanting to not know what's going on. "Well....no," he answers bluntly and then jumps up. "But! There's a chance you can make her stop."

They all blink at him, "how?" He pulls Lubba from his spot on the ground. "You sir, are her boyfriend, correct?" Lubba nods as a blue hole appears beneath Wisp. "Chīsana!" He yells and grabs her, pulling her away from the hole. "That's not good...." The Doctor states, scanning the hole with his screwdriver.

"This means that she is dying. This isn't good, horrible actually." He stands back up with a grim face. "If she dies. This world, my world, all other worlds will cease to exist." He explains. "How can we save her?" Lubba asks quickly. "That....I don't know. Sorry." He frowns.

Lubba looks down to the girl in his arms. "Chīsana...don't do this..." He mumbles and hugs her. "Don't....do...wh-what?" He hears her faint voice question and he moves away. "Chīsana! You're alive?!" She cracks a smile at his worried and shocked face. "What..? Didn't think I'd be?" She looks around the room, her gaze landing on the Doctor.

"Damn time lord. Doctor, haven't I told you I could handle myself?" She glares at him. "Well Nikumu, its not my fault you were dying." He responds, walking over to his TARDIS. "Oh, I have a gift for you after this is over. Meet me outside." He smiles and waves. "See ya Doc!" Wisp shouts with a grin as everyone stares at the two as if they were a madman and a madwoman.

"You bet your ass we're a mad man and girl with a blue box." Nikumu states with a grin as she stands up shakily. "Now, let's get this show back on the road. You!" She points at Honest. "Are going to be killed by me." She points to herself and charges. "My

I was gonna write this, then I found out that some people may not know about Doctor Who or some of the anime's I've mentioned.