THANK YOU MY NUTELLAS!! I Won't Cry, I Won't Cry....OH GOSH I'M CRYING!

When I started this book...It was meant as a playful thing, I was literally eating a Nutella slice. I hadn't thought it would get 5k reads in one month. I hadn't gotten that much in a year to be honest and you guys are just.... ;-; I'm tryin not to cry.

I love my Delirious Little Nutellas, here's the main commenters and if you've commented and I missed you, comment and I'll be sure to add you in the author's note next chapter!

sLaShERR_17 My crazed awesomeness is shared with her! Part of squad.

MnMs171 Be sure to check out his Akame ga Kill fanfic too, I read it and it is awesome!

XxxtotalyinsanexX been with me since the beginning~! x3

underworlder-46357  She's starting a fanfic, be sure to take a look. ;)

@CoolCuz

spedsarah

AnimeLover10135 Check out this Akame ga Kill fanfic as well. Me read and me loves~!

@asialovesasians

@ArtemisMiku

@JellalFernandesFT

SuperNova666

@Jaskatone

Natsumi-Kaori

Yami_Fumetsu_10 Let me just say she's awesome.

YukiHime01

harley_thebear She's part of my squad. >^

@sallytheasian

@AkashiCaomi

@WhiteHearted

@Allysamanik

@unicorn__girl__

jamesteo51 Take a look at her Akame ga Kill fanfic, I read and I definitely recommend!

@MissWeirdoQueen

@CorNeefjes

THIS IS FOR ALL MY BEAUTIFUL NUTELLAS!! I WENT THROUGH THE WHOLE FRIGGEN BOOK OKAY!! I WASN'T LAZY FOR ONCE!! Wow this capitalization is a lot of work.....

Reaper-*face-hoves*

Ja ne~

~Animeandmusic