Debrief Arguments

I sit with Najenda, Lubbock, Chelsea and that smexy beast aka myself. :3

We all sit in the debriefing room of the hideout. "What happened Wisp? You've never taken this long to kill a target." Najenda questions me. "She was too busy smooching with the emperor." Lubbock answers for me rudely.

"Shut up! The prime minister wasn't a main target. Sure it would've been killing two birds with one stone but I still got my target!" I slam my fists down on the desk. "So you had kissed the emperor?" I blush at her question, "he kissed me. Not the other way around." I answer firmly. "I'm sure he'll be so devastated his 'Kisa' is gone." Lubbock makes another comment and I become filled with anger.

"You know what Lubbock? I don't care, yeah he kissed me. Its not like I've never been kissed before! It was a situation that couldn't be helped and I don't give a damn what you think about it!" I feel a hand on my arm and pull away from them. "Then why don't you go back to your little boyfriend?!" I slap him, hard.

"It was a kiss. I didn't respond, I got out of the incident without blowing my cover and I made it out alive. I don't understand your fucking problem!!" I shout at him with a glare, I don't care if I can't see him. "My problem is you didn't push him away!" He isn't too quick to respond and I clench my fists. "Well you can take your problem and shove it up your-!"

"Wisp! Lubbock! Both of you need to calm down!" Najenda yells at us and I don't move from my position. "Tch, whatever. Call me when you're ready to apologize because I've done no wrong." I turn around, leaving the room angry.

"Wisp!" I hear Chelsea yell after me but I don't stop. "Oh hey, Wisp you're bac- okay..." Tatsumi greets and I push straight past him and Akame. I don't even acknowledge Leone and slam my door in her face, sending her hair flying back from the force.

"I'm guessing debrief went well?"

Chelsea's P.O.V

I sigh watching the two argue, nice threat at the end but I must say....she's a full blown idiot when it comes to noticing feelings. That makes no sense either because she can read any of our emotions like an open book. "I'm not apologizing to her." Lubba states before stomping out himself.

"So can we both agree they like each other?" I ask with an irritated sigh and Najenda nods. "This will be more difficult though, if they continue to argue." I scoff, "let the idiots work it out themselves. Its their teamwork they have to improve on so let them." I reply. "True but if this gets in the way of our next mission..."

I nod, "I understand but if they can't work this out themselves there'd be no teamwork between them anyway." She agrees to this and I end up having to do the debriefing alone. Sneaky little....

Wisp didn't come out of her room the next few days and I haven't seen Lubbock around much. At the group's meeting, Wisp is still not there. "She probably already knows the material. I'll tell her if she doesn't." Tatsumi offers and Najenda shakes her head. "This is starting to become a problem. Lubbock, this is an order, go fix things with Wisp immediately."

Lubbock tenses but looks away, "sure Miss Najenda." He leaves the room quickly and without another word, definitely going to speak with Wisp. "They're going to be fine....right?" Tatsumi asks but none of us can answer him.

Wisp's P.O.V

I lie in my room, on my bed. I don't need more food or water, I have my own supply after traveling around so much but I'm running low on supplies now. I definitely don't want to bump into Lubbock so even if I run out of supplies, I'm not leaving my room.

Hearing a knock on the door, I concentrate on who it is and immediately give an answer. "Go away," he doesn't listen and opens the door. A dagger implants itself right next to his head, I threw it and I don't regret it. "I-I came to t-talk in peace." He stutters and I say nothing in reply. He sits at the edge if my bed and we say nothing for a moment.

"How could you kiss him?" I hear him ask first. "I told you before, I didn't kiss him. He kissed me." I emphasize my point. "Okay, fair enough I guess." I purse my lips, he guesses!? I ought to-. "I'm sorry for blowing up on you Wisp." I raise an eyebrow, "and?" I wait for his answer, "and I'm sorry for accusing you of something you didn't do." He continues. "And...?" I drag on.

"And what? What else did I do?" I turn away, "I don't know. I thought you knew." I feel his sweat-drop behind me. "Apology accepted but why were you so mad?" I ask, turning back to him. "I....uh...." He sounds flustered and I get my hopes up. "I didn't want I it to jeopardize the mission. The sooner the empire changes, the sooner I can get Miss Najenda to love me back."

I feel my face drop, "oh." A hand is placed on my shoulder, "are you alright Wisp?" I brush his hand off and give him a large, fake, smile. "Course, I wish you the best of luck with her." He stands up, "thanks. You have to come down to the meeting room. We have a new mission."

I wave my hand around, "I have a feeling I already know the mission. Go ahead and start without me, I'll be down soon." I say nonchalantly, waiting for him to leave. He probably nodded but he left.

I feel his heartbeat go farther and farther and farther and.....

Shatter!

I threw my lamp at a wall. "Dammit..." I mutter, running a hand through my hair.

End of Chapter~

Ello my Delirious Little Nutellas!! How've you all been? Me? Well, I'm breathing so that's something ain't it? Tell me your thoughts, ideas and you can even be random! Just don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!

You already know the choices for Wisp+?, so start your voting. As for names for Wisp, I appreciate those people who suggested something like that and they will receive dedications for their ideas that'll be used in the later chapters.

Ja ne~

~Animeandmusic