Make Peace?

I listen as Mine goes off at Najenda about my 'inhuman abilities that can't be trusted'. "I came back didn't I?" I cut into her ranting as Najenda keeps up her calculating look. "Yes, you did. I have one question though, what's your name?" I blink, "if you can answer my question, I'll tell you."

Mine gets an irk mark, "can you quit it with all the riddles and questions!" I smirk, "nope." She anime falls as I laugh. "Alright, what's your question?" I turn my head as if I were glancing at everyone. "What's the most obvious secret I'm keeping right now?" Najenda pauses, this may take a moment.

"Your secret love for chocolate things is unhealthy?" Mine asks and I get an irk mark myself. "Chocolate comes from cocoa, which comes from a tree. Therefore, chocolate is a healthy salad. End of discussion, besides I asked Jen-Chan." I cross my arms and Mine has a glare on me, again I don't need sight for a glare.

"Am I able to test something?" Najenda asks and I nod. I want her to win anyway. I hear a bang and my head tilts slightly, "you're blind." Everyone is quiet for a moment. "No way Boss!/ That's impossible!" And many other things are heard, I put my hand up and everything gets quiet.

"Yeah, I'm blind." Everyone's heartbeat has a moment of shock as I stare blankly at nothing. "It really was tiring pretending to see all the time." After my comment, everyone snaps back into it. "NANI?!" Okay, so maybe not fully snapped out of it. Najenda has a smug vibe to her and I grimace, cool lady, crazy personality, my type of person.

"So your name?" I blink for a second, "oh yeah! My name, well that's the thing....ya see, I don't sorta...have a name?" I laugh nervously as I scratch the nape of my neck. "You don't have a name?! What the heck?!" Mine yells at me. "Its not my fault, I was never named." I shrugged, hoping they'd just leave it. No such luck.

"What type of person doesn't have a name?! Are you even human or just a monster in human form?!" Mine continues. "Mine," Najenda calls and stops Mine abruptly. Everyone is silent, "what? You done making fun of me yet? Go ahead, :the blind freak with no name'. Be just like everyone else. I don't care," I hiss.

"You're crying," Bulat states and I pause. Crying? Pulling a hand across my face, I feel moisture on it. "Funny, I haven't cried and so long....I almost forgot what it felt like." Mine takes a step forward and I don't even adjust my gaze, "don't. I'll be in my room." I don't wait for an answer as I leave the room.

"I won't need training from Mine today either!" I shout behind me.

Mine's P.O.V

We all watched her leave the room and then everyone's gaze turns to me. "What? Its not my fault she can't take a small insult." I defend myself. "Mine, that wasn't just an insult. You heard her before and you repeating that now probably brought back bad memories." Leone explains. "How was I supposed to know?!"

Lubba cuts in, "you could have tried to not make fun of her." I cross my arms, "I can't help it if she's being a baby." Akame, that I hadn't known had left the room, comes back in with a bowl of that stuff that weird girl likes. "She didn't want it." We all gasp, now I know that I must've really done something wrong.

"Fix this soon Mine, if we lose her as a teammate, it will be your fault." Boss orders and warns. I nod as we're all dismissed. I'm not even dressed for this!

'Whatever, I'll just get it over with.' I knock on her door. "What do you want Mine?" Its creepy because she probably knows where everyone always is on base. "I-I came to talk to you," I don't think I'm that good at apologies. "To make fun of me more, be my guest." I get an irk mark, "I'm not here to insult you! Just let me in!"

She's silent and the door opens a moment later. "Well, come in." I walk in, everything is still how she found it and it creeps me out a little."You know you don't have to keep it so bland in here?" She gives me a look, "if that's all you came to say, you know where the door is." I shake my head, realizing she can't see it, I speak.

"Look, I mean not look but- grr.... I'm trying to say I'm sorr-rry about what I had said to you." She stays still, as if someone put her on pause. "You're....apologizing...?" She asks this slowly, as if her mind doesn't quite understand. "Yeah, that's it so-." Her eyes are trained on the ground, ignoring the boot lace she was tying a moment ago.

"Thank you."

I blink and turns towards the door, "you're welcome and....maybe we can go shopping for your room later." Her head tilts as if she's nodding but I'm not sure, I take it as a yes and leave.

'......did I just make peace?'

End of Chapter~

I admit, this makes me happy. 15 reads in a day.....wow. Did I mention how much I lurve my Delirious Little Nutellas?! ^•^

Reaper- Again, calling Readers that shouldn't be legal.

And again, it is. >:3

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

FAN

DO SOMETHING WITH THE FAN

Reaper- You still have no idea what Fan means do you?

Nope! ^•^

~Animeandmusic

Pic to the side is not her hair!