Chapter 4: Joining Night Raid....My Bum Hurts

I roll over in my bed, cringing because my hands were still tied up behind my back. THOSE IDIOTS LEFT ME IN HERE FOR A WEEK AND STILL HAVEN'T FIGURED IT OUT! I'M TEMPTED TO JUST TELL THEM NOW!!

On the bright side, Akame has been bringing me bottles of her Nutella. I'll tell you now.....I wish I were a guy so I could marry her.

During this conversation with you, reader-chan, someone walked into the room. From their heartbeat, it sounds like Lubbock. "Yo," I nod and he pauses. "How are you so laid back?" He questions, I smirk at his frustration. "What do I have to be nervous about?" I respond calmly. "You're in a base filled with assassin and you are being held prisoner, what makes you think its safe?"

I laugh, "maybe I'll tell you once you all figure out my reasons." I respond in an amused tone. "Well I guess we're about to find out, Boss wants you." I let him grab my arm and help me up. "Thanks so much, my ass was starting to go numb." I shake my legs and stretch.

I can tell Lubbock scans over me, "eyes on the veil boy." He huffs and we leave the room. "Hello again Najenda, wazzup?" I ask when I enter the room, gaining weird emotions. "Kidding, kidding, sometimes I forget what time period this takes place in." I mutter the last part to myself.

"We want to know your reason for killing all those guards." I get suspicious and narrow my eyes, "only if you tell me if you found out the correct reason." I feel her heartbeat as she answers, "yes. You kill because of your list for blood." I laugh evilly and they all tense, "nope!" I make the sound of a buzzer.

"Don't you just love games? I'm tired of sitting in a room on my ass all day though. Didn't Susu tell you? I never kill because of bloodlust.... Okay, I admit that was a half lie. I kill from bloodlust only half the time but for good reason." I chuckle at the end and feel Tatsumi's heart rate increase when Najenda looks to him.

"Do you know why she kills?" Tatsumi pauses, "I think...I'm not sure but from what I heard her say, she doesn't seem like the person to kill randomly. She probably has a reason." I jump in the air and flip slightly so I do a handstand. "Plus, if I wanted to, I could've escaped long ago~! Either way, have you figured it out yet?"

My tone is slightly pleading, "because my ass seriously hurts now!" I whine and most of them feel like their sweat-dropping. "Do you kill because....the guards did something wrong?" Tatsumi questions. I jump back to my feet and slide out of the ropes on my hands. "Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! What you like with your prize sir? For me to join, leave, or sleep?"

The last option makes him feel annoyed. Everyone in the room is tense as I plop onto the floor and place my hands on my thighs. "I don't have imperial arms and I won't attack you. Tatsumi won and I'm not a cheater, choose your prize Tatsumi." I explain my freedom and waiting. "Um...can she join Night Raid, Boss?" He asks.

Najenda pauses, "only if you would like her to but understand if she betrays us, it will be your fault." Tatsumi pauses but I know his answer, "alright. I want you to join Night Raid." I laugh wholeheartedly and pull off my veil. "Alright everyone! Who likes meat?!" I grin wolfishly and Tatsumi gasps, "but your eyes aren't..."

I send him a glare, I put on brown contacts to hide my eye color. "Akame, want to cook with me? I've heard you were good in the kitchen." Akame agrees and we walk off. "I like Nutella, we all love Nutella, Nutella should be happy, I want Nutella, Nutella is Nutella....'nuff said." I sing like a child.

We get to the kitchen and start our cooking.

Najenda's P.O.V

I watch the girl skip out the room singing. "Leone, I want you to keep an eye on her. Something doesn't seem....right." Leone nods and follows the other two quietly. "Tatsumi, why'd you look so shocked when she took her veil off?" Tatsumi hesitates, "if I don't know she may be considered a danger." I tell him coldly.

"Her eyes....they aren't that color." Tatsumi replies slowly, "but I don't know how she changed her eye color." I put a hand to my chin and start to think deeply. 'If she can change her eye color that easily and escape from this base as simply as she said...why is she still here? What makes her so different from everyone else?'

"Tatsumi, she'll be training with you then." That's my final order before I leave the room.

End of Chapter~

So she revealed her face! Its funny. Anyone notice her name hasn't been revealed to Night Raid yet? I wonder when they'll ask. XD

Reaper- You made them forget.

SHHHHHH! YOU NUTELLAS HEARD NOTHING!!

Reaper- *sighs and face-hoves*

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

FAN (SERIOUSLY DOES THIS MEAN A NORMAL FAN?!)

Reaper- Someone please explain what that word means to her.

Ja ne~ Delirious Little Nutellas!

~ Animeandmusic