Marry Christmas~

"L-Lubba! The tree is gonna fall!" I shout and shake, I don't like being unstable and in the air. "Calm down Chīsana, just put the angel on the tree." I huff and scowl. "Why can't you get a ladder!?" He chuckles at my tantrum.

I hit his head lightly so that he doesn't drop me. "I don't wanna do it!" I whine and hold onto the angel. "Come on Chīsana, overcome your fear~." He teases. I blush as he rubs my thighs comfortingly, I'm wearing short shorts. "St-Stop that..." I mumble and he chuckles. "Then put the angel on top." I sigh and do as he says.

A squeal is let loose when he bends down for me to get off. "I never wanna do that again." I pout and he laughs, pecking my lips. "Don't be like that. Its Christmas." I roll my eyes and he grabs my hand, spinning me around. I giggle and he pulls me close, my back to his chest, his hands on my hands that are rested on my hips in a crossed position and his chin on my shoulder.

"I love you." He mumbles and kisses my shoulder softly, I'm in a spaghetti strap tank top. I smile and turn around to face him, "I love you too," I whisper and we kiss. My hands wrap around his neck and his hands hold my waist, pulling me closer. He licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth slowly, about halfway, he gets impatient and sticks his tongue in my mouth.

"Mmph!" I mumble a protest against his lips but stop when he decides to explore my mouth with his tongue. A small noise slips from my mouth and into his and he smirks as I blush darkly. He pulls away, a small string of saliva connected to our lips until it breaks. He wipes my mouth with his thumb, I'm panting from lack of air.

He smiles and starts kissing down my neck, "L-Lubba, st-stop..." I mumble and he chuckles, pulling away. He pecks my lips and I blush, pushing him off me. "Gift time." I announce and we go to the couch. "Did I mention I love your cooking?" He mumbles, seeing the wide range of food on the coffee table.

"I don't think you did," I tease. He sits on the couch and pulls me into his lap. "Well I do..." He mumbles against my neck, kissing it gently and making me shiver. "Alright, alright. I want to open my gifts." I say with a blush on my cheeks. "As long as I get a gift later~." I punch him and he holds his nose in pain. "You could've just said no!" He speaks with a nasally whine.

I laugh and get off his lap, grabbing our Christmas gifts. "That wouldn't have been much fun." I say with a teasing tone in my voice, passing him his gift. "You first." He grumbles at my order but doesn't object. Unwrapping my gift, he grins. "Thank you so much!" He pulls me into his lap, kissing me sweetly.

I had gotten him a new pair of goggles and a jacket, those were indestructible. "It'll protect you so I got them." I say with a smile. "How?" I shake my head and place a finger on my lips, "secret." He grimaces and pulls my finger away, "don't do that again." He mumbles and I stare in confusion.

"Your turn." He pushes me off his lap and I stand up as he passes me my gift. I open it and see a necklace, smiling, I take it out but notice a piece of paper. "Huh..?" I mumble and unfold it. As I read it, I look at Lubba in shock. He's on one knee and is holding a blue velvet box. "Oh my gosh..." I mumble.

"Chīsana, I love you so much and I promised that after the war, I'd marry you. So I'm asking now, will you marry me?" I feel tears fill my eyes and I don't move. "Chīsana?" He asks and I blink, tears falling from my eyes. "Y-Yeah, I'll marry you." I mumble and he stands up, slipping the ring on my finger.

I look at it for a moment then at him, I hug him gently but tightly. "I love you....so much." I mumble and he hugs me back, kissing the top of my head. "I love you too Chīsana."

I stay like that, hugging him with tears falling from my eyes and for once....

I am weak.

End of Book 1~

Book 2 will be out soon so keep your eyes open! Merry late Christmas!! And a happy new year! I was going to make a manga chapter but...it was too explicit for a pg-14 but I'll edit and post, a a/n will tell you about Book 2 then and it'll either be in that chapter or have its own chapter for a preview.

Gomen if I haven't been reading your books. Honestly I've had a headache for awhile but I promise to read them asap.

Love is sent! Ja ne~ my Delirious Little Nutellas!!

~Animeandmusic