Getting a Boyfriend

I feel Lubba's threads around me and maneuver around all of them. Flipping, twisting and bending. I hear some people notice me.

"Who are you?" I hear Shura ask as I arrive. "Nani? Wisp? What're you doing here?" I shove him, making him drop Shura's imperial arms. Instead being stabbed by the woman from earlier. "I have no intentions on staying to the plot this time Lubba," I say with a mock salute. My side is bleeding badly, she reopened my old wound.

"Talk about déjà vu." I laugh coldly and hold my wound. "Wisp, where have you been and what are you wearing?" I tilt my head, "this has to be the weirdest moment of my life. In short, I was taken by a pedo and let's just say he died a peaceful death because of my rushing." I say with anger.

"Are you two dating?" Shura asks and I blush while Lubba stutters through a no. "Actually, Lubba...." I trail off and shift uncomfortably. "I came to stop your death. Yeah, I suck and I know you don't like me like you love Jen-Chan but-." Shura cuts me off, "she's trying to say she likes you, you idiot."

I turn bright red and look away, mumbling a small yeah. "You chose to say that while fighting?" I purse my lips, "well you're supposed to die in this fight so I figured I might as well!" I cover my mouth as his emotions spell shock. "How would you know that Wisp?" I turn away, "my real name isn't Wisp, its-."

"As much as this amuses me, you two have to die now." My jaw drops, "dude! I thought you were on my side here!" He has a irritated emotion, "but you cut into our fight." He picks up his imperial arms and I curse under my breath. He says his little words and I tap my foot impatiently. "First you cut off my confession then you take too long to kill me!" I growl.

"Your girlfriend is eager to die." He comments and I grit my teeth. "Disappear! Off the face of the world!" He yells, "so...space." I state bluntly, causing a few soldiers to sweat-drop and Shura to look annoyed. "Just die!" I feel myself being pulled into a vortex and I want to push Lubba out the way, instead I order him.

"Lubba, retract as much wire as you can, we won't be returning here." I order quickly and he listens to me. We're pulled into the other dimension and Lubba pulls Shura in with us. "Hey Shura, I'm blind." I say for no reason and laugh, grimacing because of my wound. "And crazy," he adds as Lubba goes to kill him.

"Bingo," I say when his heart is cut to pieces. "Wisp..." I stop him and turn away as we're pushed out of the alter dimension. "My name is Nikumu, meaning darkness because that's what I am." I say bitterly, we literally falling through the air. "You're not darkness, you're too tiny. I'll call you Chīsana."

I blush darkly, "I'm not that tiny! Don't make fun! We're plummeting to our death and I'm trying to be serious about my feelings." I excliam. "So you like me?" I nod, "yes. I tried not to, I even tried not being jealous of Najenda when you thought about her. I even tried pushing my own emotions away but it didn't work, I-I couldn't stop myself from the pain that I know is coming." I say sadly. "You don't have to be jealous," he mumbles.

"Yeah I do, you like someone hotter than me." He laughs at me and wraps his arms around my waist. "We're halfway to the ground. Before we die, will you be my girlfriend?" I pause as he continues, "to show you I like you. Be my girlfriend, please?" His voice wavers, I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him. Pulling away, I smile. "That answer your-." My eyes widen as I stare at Lubba's green eyes.

"I...." I am in shock. "Use your wire to get us to the ground." He looks surprised at me and I look away, "I have to tell you something." I say when he uses his wires to move us to the thick forest. "What?" He asks. "I don't know how...I'm starting to think this is an illusion but...I can see you." He looks confused.

"You mean my heartbeat?" I laugh, "no see I can actually see you! Green eyes, green hair, goggles, everything!" I almost shout with happiness. "Holy..." He starts completely confused. "How?" He asks and I shrug, "I don't know! I just...see you!" I smile brightly and he hugs me, spinning me around.