♔︎|𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

“𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝

“𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bellamy Rose

I WOKE UP abruptly from the sound of something crashing on the floor. I instantly got alarmed but eased thinking it might be my father.

"Papa! Is that you?" I yelled, waiting for his answer. After a minute of utter silence, I got out of bed and rushed downstairs.

Without looking up ahead, I somehow crashed on the floor with the side of my head throbbing in pain. I looked up and narrowed my eyes at the culprit who clutched his head in pain.

''Dominic, what are you doing?" I cried out while stroking the side of my head. Dominic looked at me with worried eyes. Before he could open his mouth to say anything, I went to the kitchen to get an ice pack which could ebb the pain.

Even though I was a werewolf and I knew that the pain would go away in a minute, I still couldn't withstand the it. I have a low tolerance to the pain you see.

"Oops, I didn't see you there, " Dominic said, his voice dripping with guilt. I looked at him with fire in my eyes and signaled him to shut up. "I didn't mean to scare you!" He exclaimed dramatically.

"Sure, you did not mean to scare me," I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

"Whatever, whatever. What are you here for?" I asked him exhibiting him my aggravated face.

"Can't I meet my favorite person in the whole wide world?" He said buttering me up. Dominic had a habit of buttering when he wanted something or when he wanted someone to hear him out.

"What is it?" I asked him with narrowed eyes. Of course, Dominic wouldn't ask for something of mine. If he wanted something, he would take it without letting me know. He definitely wanted to share something.

"Freshen up and then we'll go to the park, alright?" Dominic proposed.

He made himself comfortable on the couch before I was about to ask him. And by comfortable I meant, he sat on the couch with both of his feet resting upon the coffee table.

I went to my room and took a nice shower, Dominic can wait for all I care. I used my favorite strawberry shampoo with my go-to favorite vanilla-scented body wash. I draped my self in a fluffy towel and went towards my little wardrobe.

Opening it, I took out a pair of denim shorts that came just above my knees and a yellow sweatshirt. I then took out my brown leather boots which came just below my knees. I decided to wear some accessories so I wore a heart-shaped pendant which my father gifted and a pair of cute yellow ear studs.