♔︎|𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

“𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭

“𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vincentius Dante

MY HEART skipped a beat when I looked into her eyes. The world around me stopped and all I could see myself was getting lost in those beautiful orbs. I couldn't understand what I just felt, for the very first time I felt alive. Just by one touch, one simple touch, I felt sparks all over my body.

How is this possible? I was condemned, CURSED. I needed some air; I decided to go in my balcony to revive my lungs because I just felt the sweetest toxic coursing in my veins.

I couldn't believe my eyes as I stared at the woman in front of me. For a moment I didn't even realize the sensation, the bond that I was feeling until my inner wolf chanted "mate." I was the same man that had fought countless times and I was the same man who was robbed of giving love.

I held onto my balcony's railing as tightly as I could. My knuckles had gotten pure white and I felt the railing underneath my palms starting to break.

My breaths were ragged and shallow, all my mind could take me in my head was to see those eyes again. Those damn eyes.

I looked at the sky and I exhaled, the clouds had gathered together; the sky had been postcard-perfect. But it was changing, just how my life is starting to change.

The beautiful cocktail-blue shade of the sky was beginning to darken into a light gravel-grey color. Large pillows of cloud were forming. I got the first splatter of rain as I looked at the sky. Droplets of moisture began to drip from the leaves. They were sprinkling onto the grass like a gardener's hose. Then the rainfall became more intense.

I closed my eyes and inhaled the smell of rain. Light droplets of rain were tapping on my face as I recalled the raw memories once again.

"Vince," I heard a slight whisper as the door to my balcony creaked opened revealing my sister and behind her my mother. I hummed in response as both of my family's women came and stood next to me, one on each side.

"Isn't it beautiful brother?" She asked while trailing her finger on the raindrops which gathered together in the form of a small puddle on the balcony.

"Yes. It is," I replied as I imagined the angelic face which I met a few minutes ago.

"You can't expect anything from life, how it can bring you so low but at the same time bring you so high. Do you know brother? I always had faith in you and Moon Goddess. It blesses everyone. Yes, it can take some time but the wait is worth it. You were never cursed brother, you were just forced to feel ignorant.