♔︎|𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐇𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦

𝐇𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦. 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝; 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bellamy Rose

OUR EASTERN land was covered with our wolf-army-members who stood according to their ranks in a straight line. The aura around us was very intense. I looked at Uncle Elliot and father who had tensed lines on their forehead. Stress and anticipation were evident on their faces. Many other highly equipped wolf security members were testifying our wolves.

"What's taking place, Sophia?" I asked as I looked at the numerous wolf generals who didn't embody any side, checking our East Wolves.

"I have no idea. Dad said that they are Royalty. They are here to survey the army for security objectives. I don't understand, it's been ages since we last had this kind of a security checkup," Sophia said deterred.

"Who are the Royalty?" I asked thinking about the encounter that I had with that different wolf. What was his name? Luke? Luka? Oh, wait I remember Lukas Danté.

"From what I know, the Royalty never show themselves. They rule every pack, every Alpha. Alpha's are nonentity Infront of them, Alphas hold no power Infront of them, they are the King's of the kings," Sophia characterized with full attention.

"Who on Earth is this King and why am I getting to know all this right now?" I asked wavering a slight tone of bitterness.

"The king is he, who never discloses himself. He who is vicious, cruel, and never, I mean never drops his enemies. His enemies have died just to see a glimpse of his face; no wolf has ever seen him except for his men, nobody has the vigor to cross him, and those that have, have wished death before facing his wrath," Sophia explained.

The new information which I just learned was so intriguing, a single person who holds so much power was so destructive that it left me in some sort of weird awe.

"Dad said, that the west side has been having monthly attacks like a pattern, and each month 12 wolves die. Nobody has seen the attackers. The west even installed high-security systems and even the wolfsbane don't seem to react on the attackers. Dad fears that the East will be targeted too," Sophia said with concern in her tone.

"But why isn't the king doing anything? Why is he sitting in his throne ideally and not moving or giving orders? What an unfortunate excuse of kin-" Before I could end my sentence Sophia shut my mouth with her hand and gave me a shut-up call just by her look.

"Shut up Bellamy, don't say stuff which you'll repent later. These people, these generals are his men and if they complain your choice of words to him, moon goddess knows what will be the end of you," Sophia said sternly. Her tone of voice made me stand back in action.