♔︎|𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bellamy Rose

AFTER HAVING breakfast, I felt active however, the giddy feeling in my stomach was still there, making me more conscious of tonight's ball. By this time, I felt unsettled, I felt like smacking my head on the wall because I was hyperventilating just for a God-forsaken ball.

I shook all the nervous thoughts out of my head and went outside my house to inhale the fresh air that could somehow ease me and my mind. A better idea came in my mind by my wolf, 'Why not we go for a run?' The idea was very good to say no but I was contemplating whether to go or not. I did not want to face the jerk-face Lukas Dante because he seems to appear out of nowhere whenever I go into the forest.

'He is one the Royals, Bellamy. Why would he come to annoy you when he has a job to do for the masquerade ball?' My wolf said, reasoning me out. My wolf was being fair so I hurriedly changed into a comfortable outfit; I changed my night suit with some grey sweatshirt and sweatpants and paired it with some white jogging shoes.

I left the house and jogged towards the forest. I mentally calculated my run and as per my plan, I only had to run for an hour and a half before going back to the house and then to the castle for the royal makeover. I reached the forest shortly, the freshness of the forest soothed me in ways that it was hard for me to explain, being in the forest and surrounded by tall trees made me feel protected; I felt as if these trees were barriers and shields that stood firm with each other to guard me.

I stretched my arms and limbs to get rid of any sore muscle. Within seconds I shifted into my wolf form, giving full control and dominance to my wolf. I sat back and watched the show my wolf had to perform. It deeply breathed some air before it took off, my wolf ran to its full speed, determined to reach a certain point that was the waterfall.

It dodged every obstacle that came in its way; from the tiny branches to the soft-looking animals. It ran freely and reached the waterfall where it started drinking the cool water. Thank-Goddess, this time there was no-one to disrupt the peaceful moment of myself and the wolf.

▬▬▬▬♔︎▬▬▬▬

After the little run, I came home to see an angry-looking Sophia pacing back and forth in my room. I glanced at the sports watch that clung to my hand and realized that I was indeed late.

I cleared my throat to make my presence felt, this was a stupid idea because as soon as I did, Sophia harshly turned her neck to my side; I feared she might break her it. Anger and irritation were taunting me in her eyes. I gave her a nervous smile and waved my hand towards her, " Hey Soph, you look very good," I said trying to change her mood but it got more critical, "You!" she exclaimed while pointing her index finger towards me.