♔︎|𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

“𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥

“𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vincentius Dante

"I DON'T CARE! Bring me all the CCTV footage right now, right this second. Or forget that you ever existed for me," I seethed over the phone. It's been two days. Two days since she's gone. I cannot fathom how scared I am for her life.

"What do you mean you can't trace that bastard? Find him! He has my life! Go beyond every means! Get the best tracker, wolf, vampire or a witch. I don't care! I want her with me," I yelled over the next phone. 48 hours. I haven't seen her for the past 48 hours. I don't know how she is.

"Brother calm down. We are trying our best to locate her," Hernandez said. Instead of relaxing I felt more angry at his choice of words.

"What do you mean calm down? You won't understand the pain that I am through. This is just a fraction of the pain that I am feeling! She's not responding to my link. She's down for 48 hours. Do you even know what means, brother!?" I asked him. I was helpless. I can't get to her. I can't, I don't know what to do.

I sat tiredly on my chair as I held my head. My head was throbbing with pain, with the pressure that I've taken. How could I dismiss or ignore the biggest threat that had been hovering over my home for the past two months? I've been so caught in other matters that I couldn't bring my attention to the real danger that was lingering around me.

Bellamy, she-she isn't responding to my link. Her wolf is down which means that she hasn't woken up. I don't even know if she's alive or breathing just the thought of it drives me crazy. Yes, she's alive through the bond but it seems as if she's in a deep slumber. She can't fight through the slumber and I can't fight through the link to wake her up.

Bellamy, my love. Listen to me. Please! I once again tried to mind link her but no response came.

I was growing more and more restless. I can't trust Luciano, I can't trust the monster that is taken over him. He is talking about the same evil that came into his father centuries ago. He's talking about the same threat that his father gave birth to. No no no, this couldn't be happening. He was worse. He was worse than any infected or lunatic wolf held free. He was worse than every bloodthirsty vampire let loose. Heck, he was worse than the worse.

"Hernandez, it all makes sense now! The Western attacks, Marilyn's death. The creepy feeling. It was him along. It was Luciano. He's still on the same page! He still is crazy about his father's death. And the worst of all, he has birthed the same monster that his father gave life too centuries ago. And something tells me, Hernan, something tells me that Luciano is much worsened," I tell him breathlessly. I can't leave my Bellamy alone with the monster. No.