♔︎|𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

“𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐭

“𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐭. 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bellamy Rose

AFTER THE lovely encounter with my mate, I was incredibly cheering. I was humming a tune as I dried my hair. After coming from the forest, I quickly went to take a bath because I was covered in mud. I couldn't help but think back to the little event that had taken place in the forest.

I was happy. It was natural for every wolf to feel this way. Every mate wants to receive affection from their other half. And with what I received today I was beyond happy. It was quite shocking since a few days back I heard my mate confessing to the Queen that he was faking everything. I didn't want to think anything negative. I just wanted to live and feel in the moment. I wore a simple peach-colored gown that came just above my ankles. It was dark outside which meant that I would soon be called for dinner.

And just on time, there was a knock on the door. I went towards the door and opened it. Princess Genevieve stood there. I was confused as to why she'd come because it was usually one of the workers that came.

"Can I come in?" She asked as her eyebrows rose quizzically. I realized that I was being way too awkward. I nodded my head and gave her some space to enter.

"I saw what happened in the forest between you and Vincentius," she said, which made my eyes widen a little bit.

Silence took over as I didn't know what to say. The tension in the air was growing as the seconds ticked by. She saw it fit to end it.

"There is one thing that you need to know, Bellamy," she said in all seriousness.

I nodded and she continued further, "My brother is one tough nut to crack. The thing which I am about to say must stay between us, even though it's not my place to say but I feel that you should know the truth."

By this time, my palms were sweating and my breath was getting clogged up in my throat. I hadn't been expecting Princess Genevieve to come into my room and confess something out of the blue. Instead, I'd been waiting for the workers to come and inform me that dinner was ready.

"Our father was a monster. He was the only Lycan to ever exist. Our ancestors had also been ruthless, and had cursed him to become a fearless creature; they wanted this to continue in their bloodline.

Hence, they created a monster; my father. See, Lycans were only mythical creatures. They were just a story told to naughty kids by their mothers," Princess said as she walked towards the window, opening it and letting the icy wind inside.