♔︎|𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

“𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲, 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲, 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝

“𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲, 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲, 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bellamy Rose

AFTER MANY hours later we finally arrived at the castle. Just like last time my stomach erupted with infinite butterflies. It was the same feeling that I felt last time when I came for the Ball.

Excitement rushed inside my body as I watched the whole castle in awe. The castle was so fascinating that words couldn't fill to describe it's beauty.

We had reached when the sun was about to set. The colors in the sky mingled so beautifully. I felt happier and happier just by viewing it. I didn't notice that everyone was waiting for me to enter the castle.

Shyness took over as I smiled at the ground sheepishly. Princess Genevieve looked at me and shook her head and motioned me to come inside.

This time my entrance in the castle felt very offbeat. Last time, I went into the castle as a guest but this time I'm entering as a part of it.

As soon as I entered the castle, I was met by the Queen. She instantly brought me in for a hug and stroked my face. I smiled at the warm gesture.

"Hello," I said, almost as a whisper. I didn't look at the queen because I was too afraid. She must've felt my nervousness as she brought her hand towards my chin and lifted it. I looked at her in awe by how gorgeous she was.

I didn't see her properly at the Ball but now looking at her closely made me realize that the Royals were indeed made with such delicacy and with such supremacy that it was impracticable to point out a blemish.

"You're so pretty, Queen," I mumbled, she raised a chuckle.

"Thank you, sweetheart. You're beautiful as well," she said.

All four of us sat in the living room, the King never left his gaze from me and I felt chilled at my spot. Lukas and the other brother were missing to which I was thankful because I was too tired to handle Lukas's trouble.

"First of all sweetie, I am very sorry to be the reason for your discomfort. I just wanted my Vincent to be content with his mate. I'm sorry if that's too much to ask. I promise you that the castle will make you feel as if you're in your home. You won't feel uncomfortable. I give you my word, darling," Queen Aurora said as she caressed my face and adored me.

I was out of words. I didn't know what to say. The Queen was being so generous with me, I was just a normal werewolf.

"Thank you so much," I said as I looked at her with a heartfelt smile.