♔︎|𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

"𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

"𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vincentius Dante

IT WAS the next morning. I woke up feeling eager and nervous. Today, I had to propose Bellamy to be my other half. I know I should've done this earlier but this one was going to be a special one for her. She deserves not only this but worth more. I was currently in my office sipping my coffee as Dorian was explaining to me about today's arrangements.

"King, the hut is made. In the afternoon we will go and arrange the rest of the things. I've also arranged a candlelight dinner for both of you. Instead of illuminating the whole area with lights, I told the vendors to light candles," Dorian told me the little change of plan.

Impressed by the changes I agreed with it. I wanted the time to go fast so that I could finally be on my knees and propose my love.

I haven't yet decided what I'll say and honestly, I don't plan on doing it too I just want to say the words that will come to me when I'll see her face. I am so thankful for the moon goddess to bless me with such a gift.

I thought back to the time when I was cursed. I was incompetent to love anyone, even my family. I was cursed to not feel the bond but here I am, I surpassed everything. I conquered what was forbidden for me. I conquered love.

And seeing myself now has only taught me one thing which is: that love is power. If you succeed in conquering love then no power on earth can defeat you.

I walked into my room and locked the door. My room was soundproof which made sure that nobody could hear me from outside. I stared at myself in the mirror as I cleared my throat, wanting to begin my practice. I was currently practicing the words that I wanted to say to Bellamy. I know I decided to say the words that'll come to me at that time but a little practice won't hurt it might polish my words or my proposal.

"Bellamy, ever since you entered my life, my life has been nothing but blissful," I said to the mirror in front of me. I instantly grimaced in distaste. That sounded so formal, scratch that. I thought to my self.

"You're an angel that has made the cold devil feel the warmth," I thought of another saying but yet again shook my head disapprovingly. That is beyond cheesy.

"You're not only my mate, but you're also the whole damn internal universe that is growing inside of me daily." This was considering. It sounded much more genuine and from the heart.

"Brother, that is not the way. If you could've asked me earlier, I would've gladly given you lessons. And honestly, you can ask for it now." A voice from beside me made me startled. I looked towards the window from where the voice came and I saw none other than my younger brother, Lukas.