♔︎|𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

“𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧

“𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vincentius Dante

"BELLAMY ROSE Valentino, I've met her," Lukas said with a smirk. I didn't know that the Ex-Alpha had a daughter.

"Daddy, daddy play with me," Vincent's five-year-old self said to his father who was busy with the Kingdom's paperwork, sparing no glance at his son who watched him with a plea in his eyes as he tried to grab his father's shirt.

"Get away from me. What a hassle! where's your mother? Aurora get him away from me, he's disturbing me," Vincent's father said while pushing him. Vincent fell on the wooden floor injuring his leg which had a big deep scratch.

Poor Vincent still stood up and with wobbled feet and went towards his father again to show him how painfully he was hurt, "Daddy it-it hurts, it hurts so badly," said Vincent trying hard not to cry but his eyes soon said otherwise as tears started to fall. He tried to reach for his father's hand which was on the office table but luck didn't take Vincent's side as he knocked the glass of water onto the paperwork.

"You swine! How dare you! You're not a boy Vincentius and can never be,'' Nicholas said and slapped Vincent's face. Little Vincent could not handle such crude words and ran away from his father who shifted in his beast form, huge red hawk-like eyes glared at Vincent as the beast growled. Vincent ran as fast as he could to try and find some sort of protection from the beast. Nicholas purposely stayed behind his son to make him more afraid, it was a sickening game for Nicholas.

Nicholas within seconds changed into his human form and grabbed poor Vincent's arm severely as he dragged him towards the cave where lifeless people were half-buried. The stench of the rotten bodies could be smelled from far away, it was a nightmare for Vincent.

He tried and cried to his father, apologizing for a mistake which he wasn't even accountable for but Nicholas didn't even hear a single word. Vincent cried and screamed on top of his lungs hoping someone would hear him but no one did. Vincent's mother was not around to save him too, neither were Lukas or Hernan, baby Genevieve wasn't even born yet.

Cries were heard in the hallway but no one dared to even lookup. Little Vincent was dragged towards the cave which was his most fearful nightmare. As he arrived at the cave, poor Vincent collapsed at the sight of rotten bodies scattered about.

"Wake up you filthy boy! Look at them, here lies your past, your present, and your future. You will never forget that you were born and raised here, these dead people represent you, represent a failure. you're that failure, you worthless stiff. Raising a pig would've been better than raising you," Harsh words were spoken from the beast, a beast which not only little Vincent was afraid of but the whole kingdom, every single pack feared the beast.