♔︎|𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

“𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

“𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bellamy Rose

YESTERDAY NIGHT was a rollercoaster, my sentiments were so high at one point and then so low the other. It was like I felt lost but the other end made me feel as if I conquered everything. I was sad but I was happy too- I couldn't control the tears that were threatening to fall. But on the other hand, I couldn't prevent the smile that was resurfacing itself. Yesterday was the first time that I had a conversation with my mate.

I know the misery, the torture, the anguish which he was going through and I also understood that he was not willing to risk my life if I become a significant part of it. I understood everything but I was destined to be with him for the rest of the eternity, will we stay like this for as long as we live? I wanted my mate to trust me, to share what he felt.

I didn't sleep a wink last night because there were too many emotions running in my mind. Sighing, I stood up and took a shower to clear the thoughts however, it didn't work and I found myself thinking back to the conversation that we had last night.

I took a simple outfit of clothing. It was a gown. The royals were always seen wearing a gown and to be honest, I was tired of wearing one but I didn't say otherwise. It was a simple pink gown that had no embroidery on it except on the sleeves. I let my long hair fall naturally making zero attempts to even untangle the knots.

I started wandering here and there in the castle because no one was awake yet. I found my way of going into the same balcony. The sun was spreading its golden rays across the lands and the mountains. The birds upon seeing the morning sun started twittering around. It was so calm and quiet. Peace was the only thing that I could feel at that moment. The rising sun's warm rays brought warmth all over me as if giving my soul a boost, a motivation to get through the day.

I closed my eyes and sighed deeply. My thoughts were getting cleared and all I wanted to do now was sleep under the warmth of the sun. I felt a longing stare at me. I felt as if someone was watching me and noticing my every move and before I could turn around I felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to jerk in fear.

"I am sorry to surprise you, love. You look so tired. What happened?" Princess asked me. She had a worried look on her face and it showed genuine concern.

"I-I talked with him," I whispered as my eyes were slightly getting teary. I blinked the tears and was successful in hiding my emotions, something I perfectly learned from my mate.