♔︎|𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

“𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞

“𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bellamy Rose

ONE MONTH later...

It's been a dull one month. I am trying to coordinate with the Royals but it's very difficult to adopt a lifestyle that is completely new and different from mine. Everything that the Royals do is with class and balance and it's very awkward to try and copy them. The Queen and Princess have been extremely sweet with me, they take extra care of me, they indulge me in their activities.

Lukas has been a great friend of mine, we quarrel about everything, we tease each other, we make each other's life a living hell but it's all good. We've become very close, which is quite shocking.

However, I hardly see my mate. He does not want anything to do with me. I don't feel any pain because there's no distance between us now but there's this emptiness that is inside of me which I am aware of. It's like my heart is craving and yearning for something but it can't reach it. My mate avoids me like a plague. He hardly looks at me. He avoids making his path towards where I stand.

But apart from all this, I am fine. I am. I talk to Papa almost every day now. Sophia and Dominic along with Valerie come and visit me almost every week. The Queen adores Dominic. But I feel as if something weird is going around between Sophia and Prince Hernandez.

Last week, Prince Hernandez met my friends for the very first time. He and Sophia were lost in each other's gazes. There was a weird aura around them but I plan on finding it this week when Sophia comes.

It was evening and I decided to water my plants. I had started my routine of planting different flowers around three weeks ago and I daily water them now. I have a weird connection with my plants. I feel as if they understand me, they understand the emptiness that is inside of me. Whenever I feel low, I go to them and they instantly bloom.

I sometimes relate my mate with a rose, which is quite strange. A rose is beautiful. It is the King of all flowers but at the same time, it is critical. It has thorns all over it to protect itself so it is touched with great care. My mate is the King of all Alphas but I want to know why are his walls so high? Why is he protecting himself from me?

I look at my roses and admire them, they are so beautiful. I wish I was a rose too. I sense someone behind me and turn around to see Princess Genevieve and Prince Lukas.

"We are bored and so are you," Lukas said as he huffed. Princess Genevieve looked at him and nodded in agreement.

"True and we were thinking to go out for a run. Do you want to accompany us?" she said as she looked at me in hope of accepting her suggestion.