♔︎|𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

"𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bellamy Rose

I THOUGHT that all this was an arrangement for a date, never did it even arise to me of such changes. I didn't know that this little particular evening would turn into my proposal dusk.

I felt so special right now as if all the limelight was on me as if I was the luckiest girl in this world. Vincent made me lucky by considering me to be his equal.

We were heading home now, and I got to know that the whole family was involved in the proposal. Those sneaky people, they could've hinted me but no, they had to surprise me. I was blessed to have such people in my life.

During the whole journey, I stared at my ring and Vincent back and forth replaying those beautiful words that were spoken to me by him. Goddess, he was such a sweetheart.

When we reach home, I excitedly got out of the car, hand in hand with Vincent as we entered the castle. The entrance of the castle was beautifully decorated, the flooring had a rose carpet that was specially made for Vincent and me.

When we stepped in, petals of all sorts of flowers were thrown at us. Princess Genevieve and Queen Aurora were smilingly happily while Lukas and Hernandez were patting Vincent's back. Everyone looked so joyful, happiness was radiating off them.

It was so nice to see them getting happy with our happiness. Luciano came downstairs and was confused for a second, he asked everyone about the celebration and Lukas broke the news to him.

"Vincent and Bellamy are getting married." The color of his face drained instantly. And just like that, he was fast on his heels as he went upstairs. Ignoring him, everybody congratulated both of us.

"Congratulations soon to be Mrs. Dante," Lukas said as he gave me a bear hug. I know it was a brotherly hug but still Vincent lowly growled.

"Relax brother, I am not stealing her, she is all yours. I don't know about Bellamy but she's a sister to me," Lukas joked and gave me a wink.

Everybody laughed at his little comment. Lukas has always been a child of the family. I can only imagine how cute and childish of a mate he'll become once he finds his other half.

"Okay, so the big day is next week then?" Princess Genevieve teased me as she lightly brushed her shoulder against mine. I shyly nodded.

"Seeing my kids happy have my made my soul in ease," Queen Aurora sniffled. We didn't realize that she was silently crying. I went towards her and hugged.

"No, please don't cry," I whispered in her ears, she held my face in her palms and said-

"No sweetie, they are happy tears."