9

Regal knocked on her apartment door at eight on the dot. He hated people who were late but didn't want to come too early. He stood at the door holding two hot coffees and a box of pastries from her sister's shop. He'd asked Hainsley how Harper liked her coffee and had it prepared for her that way.

"You like my sister a lot, huh?" Hainsley had said.

"I do, she is one in a million," he'd replied and given her his signature smile. She'd just given him the once over, as if assessing if he were good enough for her sister.

"You got her to talk, which means there must be something about you that pulls to her. Is she your mate?"

"Time will only tell." He hadn't wanted to tell her sister before telling Harper she was his one and only. Oh he had, had plenty of women in his life, but never one who called to both the panther and the man.

Harper opened the door wearing a pair of dark wash jeans and a low cut white tank top tucked into her jeans. He moved his eyes up and down her body and licked his lips; she was beautiful with her hour-glass figure and luscious breasts.

"Good morning Regal." She blushed, and he knew she was thinking of their late night phone call.

"Good morning Harper." He stooped and kissed her gently before letting himself into her apartment. He walked into her little kitchen and set down the box of pastries and handed her a coffee.

"You went to Hainsley's store," she remarked, noting the logo on the cup.

"I wanted to make sure I got you something you would drink and eat." He shrugged his shoulders and tried to hide his blush. She took a sip and hummed her pleasure.

"Hainsley makes the best coffee."

"She knows her way around a coffee maker, does she also make all the pastries in her shop?" he asked, enjoying watching her lean against the counter her shoulders hunched, her hands wrapped around the coffee cup.

"No, our sister Heather bakes a lot of the items in between being an interior designer. In my opinion she is wasted as a designer; her true talent lies in making scones, muffins and other baked goods. She gets the talent from our mother, she can bake anything and make it perfectly the first time," Harper explained. She moved over to her small two person kitchen table and sat, he followed.

"Tell me about your parents, you heard about mine what about your family?"

"Well, you already know about my three sisters, my mother Helen was a schoolteacher. She is retired and my father Brett is a banker, he is in charge of the local bank and helps many big corporations with their loans and investments. What do your parents do?"

"My father Luke owns quite a few real estate properties and my mother Eliza is a homemaker." He bit into one of the scones and groaned his pleasure.

"Your sister really knows her way around a scone." He sipped his coffee and took in his little mate. She had put her hair into a bun at the back of her head and while she sat her breasts were pushed up spilling out of the top of her tank. He wanted to lean over and bury his face in between her breasts nipping and sucking until she begged for him to fuck her.

"Are you okay?" she asked. His head snapped up, and he realized what his face must have looked like staring at her cleavage.

"Yes, I was thinking about our conversation last night." And to his pleasure, she flushed a wonderful shade of pink from her face all the way down to the top of her exposed chest.

"I've never done that before," she whispered. He could tell she was thinking about what they had done on the phone last night. He leaned over and caught her lips in a soft kiss at first. He waited to gauge her reaction, when he felt her relax, he slipped his tongue between her lips. He cupped her face with his hands and held her gently, he didn't want to push too fast and scare her away. Releasing her, he looked in her eyes,they were clouded with desire and he groaned.

"Can you make me feel as good as last night?" she asked, he stared at her in shock and asked,

"What?"

"Can you... make me... feel... as good as I did last night?" she asked again, this time keeping eye contact and fisting her hands in his shirt.

"Do you know what you are asking?" He wanted to make sure she knew if they moved into the bedroom he wouldn't stop until she was his in every sense of the word.

"Yes. I want you Regal." She leaned up and controlled the kiss, pushing her tongue into his mouth. He let her hold him while wrapping his hands around hers fisted in his shirt.

"Harper," he whispered once their lips parted. She stayed a breath away, and he looked into her eyes, he could see she was determined to have him. He took a steadying breath and scooped her up into his arms.

"Which way to the bedroom?"

"Down the hall and to the left," Harper told him. She felt like a princess, as he carried her down the hall never once hinting at her weight. She knew she wasn't thin, she loved her curves and had always embraced them, what surprised her was how easily he had lifted her. She reached for the doorknob and opened her bedroom, glad she'd neatened up before letting him inside.

Regal is so sweet! Thoughts? Don't forget to vote!