34

Christmas day arrived and Harper awoke to the smell of cinnamon buns and coffee. Sitting up she watched as Regal pushed open their bedroom door and carrying a tray of food and two cups of coffee.

"Good morning my love," Regal called with a bright smile on his face. He was shirtless with only a pair of sweatpants hanging low on his hips.

"I like the sight of this," she commented sitting up and settling against the wall of pillows she loved having on her bed.

"I made you eggs, bacon and cinnamon buns. We have to be at your parents at noon and my parents home at six. I wanted to take this time to spoil you and share our first Christmas with you this morning," he explained placing the tray on her lap. Taking a deep breath she picked up the cup of coffee and took a tentative sip. She could see the steam rising off the cup.

"I am warning you, all my sisters are going to be there. You've met Hainsley and Heather but you haven't met Hannah. She is finally home from her assignment for a nature magazine. I warn you, she is the most opinionated of us all and won't hold back if she doesn't like you," she shared and he chuckled.

"You make her sound like the big bad sister. I thought you were the oldest?" He reached over and picked up the fork. He offered her a bite of her omelet before spearing some for himself.

"I am. Hannah is just the most outgoing. She and Hainsley are twins and complete opposites. Hainsley is quiet while Hannah is loud. They were a wonderful addition to my time at high school. I hated my freshman and sophomore years. Junior and senior year I was left alone to my own devices. Julie would invite me out to hang out with her friends and I would bring the twins with me." She pulled apart the cinnamon bun and licked her sticky fingers.

"I always wanted siblings, but my parents were content with just me," Regal replied leaning over he placed a kiss on her lips. She hummed into the kiss and leaned back into the pillows. Regal slipped his tongue in for a brief and thoroughly unsatisfying kiss.

"I don't want to spill the coffee," he admitted when she gave a whimper.

"Fine," she grumbled, but took another sip of her perfect coffee. She couldn't believe the two of them had been together for three weeks and already she was engaged to the man. If she could go back to her high school self, she would tell her life gets better once you are in your thirties.

"I love you," she told him leaning against his shoulder.

"I love you too." He placed a kiss on her forehead and out of his pocket he pulled a long jewelry box.

"Regal?" She sat up and watched as he popped open the box. Inside sat a tennis bracelet with diamond and turquoise stones.

"This is beautiful," she whispered, reaching out to gently touch the bracelet.

"I want to always remember the month we met. Turquoise is the stone for December and diamonds are timeless." He pulled it out of the box and wrapped it around her wrist.

"I hope we continue to have many celebrations where I can add to your collection. I noticed when we packed you up to move, you owned a lot of earrings and necklaces, but not many bracelets." She gave him a soft smile and placed the tray of finished food on the floor. Before he could say anything she wrapped her arms around his neck and placed a passionate kiss against his lips. She wanted him to know how much his words meant to her. Her tongue pushed into his mouth and her hands were down his pants stroking him to a fast erection.

"Harper," he moaned into her mouth. She laughed and pushed him against the pillows. The past weeks had taught her a lot about pleasuring him and she was going to do just that all morning. Pulling his pants down and off, his cock stood straight up begging to be touched. Reaching out she ran a single fingertip down his soft skin drawing a hiss from between his clenched teeth. She looked up to see his hands fisted in their comforter, resisting the temptation to grab her and take over. Her strong alpha was giving her control over him. Taking her hand she wrapped around his cock stroking slowly, she wanted to tease him for as long as possible. Keeping her eyes on him she watched as his panther began to push at his control. Bending down, she slipped the tip into her mouth swirling her tongue under the very sensitive top. His hips bucked, and she took him deep until his cock hit the back of her throat. She massaged his balls with her free hand and bobbed up and down leaving a trail of slick spit behind. Her tennis bracelet shining in the early morning light. She suctioned in with her cheeks earning her a loud groan, being gentle with her teeth she scraped up the sides and earned a growl. Looking up his eyes had taken on his panther's shape. Speeding up she watched as his control snapped and he hauled her up his body and plunged his thick length into her dripping wet pussy.

Off came her nightgown in shreds, his claws had sprung from his hands and removed it without pulling it over her head. She gripped his shoulders and bounced up and down capturing his mouth in a heated kiss. Her tongue danced with his as she felt her body build up to her first orgasm of the day. Bouncing up and down she pushed with her thighs to go faster and harder feeling him hit her pleasure spot every time she came down on him.

"Regal," she moaned, his hands gripped her hips pumping in and out of her slick heat. His cock thickened and elongated inside of her before her orgasm swarmed over her body. She lost the ability to breathe, think or even move as tingles wracked her body. She fell forward slumped against his chest, sweaty and spent.

"My turn!" Regal rolled them over kissing and nipping his way down her body. He left bite marks across her chest, slipping one tight nipple into his mouth. She arched up into his warm mouth, his tongue swirling around sending tingles throughout her body.

"Mmm," she moaned and gripped his silky hair holding his mouth to her breast. One hand massaged her free breast tweaking her nipple just enough to mix pain and pleasure.

"I need more," she begged. Regal caught her eye and she gasped. His eyes were full of the passion he felt for her taking her breath away.

"I've got you baby," he whispered and made his way down to her slick pussy leaving wet kisses in his wake. Watching him, he slipped her legs over his broad shoulders and took a deep breath.

"You smell delicious," he moaned and with the flat of his tongue licked from her opening to her swollen clit. She bucked in his arms and moaned as lightning streaked through her body settling in her womb. His mouth latched onto her pussy and his tongue dove in. She couldn't think of anything other than his tongue and teeth driving her on to another mind bending orgasm. Each touch sent fire through her veins until she was a writhing mess begging for release.

"Regal!" she shouted as another orgasm crashed over her body. He gave her no time to recover, flipping her onto her hands and knees he sunk home once again. His nails bit into her hips and he bit her shoulder pounding into her. Pulling her up to her knees he slammed into her. One hand fingering her clit, the other wrapped around her body to hold her close. Their sweaty bodies pressed against each other until she felt him tense and growl his release. His hot seed spilling deep in her womb. She collapsed onto the bed breathing deeply, Regal lay down next to her just as spent.

"Merry... Christmas," he whispered and she laughed. What a wonderful way to start her holiday!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! Let me know your thoughts on Harper and Regal. Don't forget to vote!