10

"Harper, you smell amazing," he moaned, she had taken a shower that morning, but remembered from her conversation with George not to wear scented lotions.

"What do you mean?" she wanted to know.

"Your natural scent, it is a mix of a wildflower meadow and your desire for me." He took another deep breath and she smiled when his body shuddered. She had control over a man, never had someone reacted to her like that.

"You smell like the woods after a good rain storm," she whispered and nipped at his jaw. His eyes flashed gold and he quickly laid her on the bed, he tugged the tank top out of her pants and slipped his hands underneath. She gasped at his rough hands skimming up her soft skin, as he touched her breasts through her bra. She watched him eagerly wanting him to touch her bare breasts. She arched into his touch and moaned as he found one nipple through the silk fabric of her bra.

"You like that?" he asked in a deep voice, she knew he knew the answer but wanted to hear her say it.

"God yes," she gasped, he hadn't even touched her directly and she could feel her pussy slicken from her desire for him. Harper watched as he yanked her tank top off and undid the clasp on her bra tossing the offending garment away. His hands touched her skin and she bucked, desire laced through her body at lightening speed settling in her core. She wanted so much more from him, reaching down she tugged his t shirt off and tossed it in the direction he had sent her clothes. She had to take a minute to collect herself when she caught sight of his chiseled abs and rippling muscles. He was stunning! Why would he want someone as soft as her?

"Harper, you are beautiful," he whispered his praise, as he began to kiss across her chest and nip around her very tight nipples. He pushed them together and did just as he had imagined, pushing his face in and licking until he was satisfied. She was perfect in his arms, soft and willing and so pale she made his skin look several shades darker. He slipped one tight bud into his mouth and sucked, her hips bucked against his very hard erection. He loved her reaction so much, he moved to her other and this time bit gently with his teeth. Her sharp gasp let him know she very much enjoyed his touch.

Harper was so hot, her jeans felt suffocating against her legs. She begged,

"Regal, I need more." He released the nipple he had been sucking and reached down to undo the button and zipper of her jeans. He left them opened and looked up at her,

"Are you a hundred percent sure you want this?" She looked down at him and saw raw lust in his eyes and trusted him to make her first time something wonderful.

"Yes, I feel something between us Regal, please be my first and only." She caressed the side of his face with one hand while tugging him in for a kiss. He kissed her gently back and moved off of the bed. He toed off his shoes and socks before slowly undoing his belt buckle and letting his jeans fall to the floor. It was then Harper realized he hadn't been wearing any underwear. She sucked in when her gaze made its way to the junction of his thighs. There was no way that would fit. She froze in worry staring at him.

"Harper, I will make you feel like a queen," he assured her and stalked over, he took her pants and underwear off in one yank. She lay on the bed trying very hard not to cover up, as his eyes roamed her body.

"You are beautiful." He knelt on the bed at her feet and began kissing his way up one leg, passed over her dripping pussy to kiss his way down the other. When he reached her other foot he licked up her leg and stopped at her sex. 

"I am going to make you feel amazing," he promised and before she could say anything his mouth came down between her lips and licked from her opening up to her clit. She saw stars, gripping the bed sheets in an iron fist she moaned as he lapped at her pussy. He lifted her legs over his sleek shoulders and used his whole mouth and jaw to pleasure her. Her body tightened with the tell tale signs of an orgasm and she took deep breaths. She didn't want the sensation to end and for him to keep his mouth between her legs.

"Oh Regal! Oh, oh, oh," she screamed as he nipped her clit with his teeth sending her over the edge of her orgasm. She arched up and clamped his head between her legs as she rode the wave of her orgasm. When she slowly drifted back to Earth, she relaxed dropping her thighs wide open for him.

"You taste like peaches and cream." He smiled like a cat who had gotten all the cream, his face shiny from her orgasm. He crawled up on top of her and she could feel the iron bar of his erection resting between her legs.

"This may hurt at first, but I swear you will feel like before again," he assured her, his cock slipped between the folds of her pussy coating the tip in her juices. He moaned and held himself above her, catching her eye he kissed her and she let him take her breath away as he fit his large cock into her tight pussy. She squeezed her eyes shut as she felt him enter her, he was huge! He moved back and forth edging in inch by inch, slowly stretching her to accommodate his size. 

"Relax my love, I cannot get inside if you clench." He peppered her face with kisses as he paused at her maidenhead, he knew this part would hurt.

"Baby, this will hurt but don't push me away," he warned. She looked up at him and he caught her mouth with a kiss, pushing his tongue into her mouth twinning their tongues trying to take her mind off of what was coming. He withdrew and with one strong thrust slammed into her, popping through the thin membrane.

Harper screamed, it hurt! He was too big, too long and too much for her to handle. She did not like sex, her sisters had been wrong this was not glorious.

"Love, it will pass," Regal promised. He kissed her again and she let him explore her mouth, while her body adjusted to his size. Running her hands up his long arms she wrapped her hands around the back of his neck, her fingers slipping into the hair at the base. She felt him move just a centimeter and she gasped, the pain had subsided and she felt a restlessness build.

"How do you feel?" Regal asked. She looked up and realized he was clenching his teeth and beads of sweat were forming at his temple. He was holding back so she could adjust.

"It doesn't hurt as much." She kissed him and relaxed her legs trying to let him know in her own way she was ready for him. He moved his hips an inch back and forth until Harper was moaning and pushing her own hips against his trying to get him deeper and faster. 

Regal picked up his rhythm kissing his way down from her lips to her nipple, he suckled as his hips moved back and forth. She was so fucking tight and wet, he didn't know how long he would last and didn't want to come before she did. He reached down and flicked her clit, her eyes rolled into the back of her head, so he did it again and she shattered. Her back bowed and she gasped out his name before her body was wracked with a mind bending orgasm. He shouted her name and spent his seed deep in her pussy, he held inside her until her body went limp underneath him and the last of his cum had come out.

"You are amazing Harper," he whispered, leaning down to place a kiss on her cheek. He slipped out of her and went into her bathroom, he came back with a warm washcloth and cleaned her up before cleaning himself. He then curled around her body and pulled her flush against his chest. He was in love with her and wanted to tell her she was his mate.