11

"Are you okay?" he asked a few minutes later, she'd been eerily silent since their orgasms.

"Hmm?" She turned her head to look at him, he saw the exhaustion in her eyes and smiled. He'd done that to her, made her so tired she needed a nap.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you too much? Was I too rough?" He stroked her blond hair, twirling a strand around one of his fingers.

"It hurt at first, but by the end it was amazing." She rolled over and kissed his lips gently, he sighed in relief.

"Thank you for being my first." She kissed him again, and he grinned.

"If I have my way, I'll also be your last."

"What do you mean?" She gave him a confused look, and he froze, he hadn't meant to say anything aloud.

"Shifters get one mate, when we find them we know instantly they are the one we are to be with for the rest of our lives. You are my one mate, Harper, but I will not push you into anything. I want you to be ready and not just say yes, because my panther and I both want you for life," he assured her, he didn't want her to think she got no say in their relationship. If she pushed him away, he would go and never have another.

"Regal, you are special. I want to see where this goes with you." She cupped his face in her hands and kissed him slipping her tongue in to explore. They kissed for several more minutes before her phone sounded a text. Regal watched her get out of bed, still naked and pick up her phone. His cock went stiff from the sight of her delectable behind bending over to pick up her phone from where she'd left it charging.

"Oh, the tow truck will be at my store in ten minutes to take it to my insurance garage. I called them before you came over and told them what happened, they will have an adjuster look." She quickly typed away another message on her phone and turned to beam at him.

"There, Julie will tell the tow truck which one and I will hear from my insurance adjuster, once they have looked at it. I just need to figure out a ride to my meeting this afternoon." She sauntered back over to the bed and smiled when she noticed the tent in the sheets where his cock was standing at attention for her.

"Come here, feel that?" He pulled her hand down to stroke him over the sheet, she was tentative at first but slowly gripped him tighter and looked onto his eyes.

"You do that to me, just by looking at your body. I am ready for another round." He moaned as her hand sped up, she stopped and removed the sheet before gripping him again. Her hand was so warm he felt branded by her touch; she was inexperienced but determined. He helped her along and showed her just how he liked to be touched, once he was sure she was focused on him, he slid his hand between her legs. He touched her dripping pussy and grinned as she moaned. He shifted them so she was laying with her pussy over his face and her hand still on his cock. He leaned up and licked her from her opening to her asshole. He gripped her tight when she went to wiggle away from the pleasure he was giving her.

"No moving," he commanded, and she sighed letting him have his way. She continued stroking him and to his astonishment bent her head and took the tip into her mouth. His hips bucked from the feel of her warm wet mouth sucking on his very hard cock.

"Baby, you don't have to..." he trailed off as she went deeper and he had to focus all his energy into not shoving his cock down her throat. She would never thank him for making her gag on his large member. Her tongue flicked out into the slit at the top and he dug his fingers into her soft hips to control himself. He groaned as she took him as deep as she could before he jerked himself out of her mouth.

"Enough," he roared before flipping them and sinking hip deep into her tight hot pussy. He pounded away, wrapping his arms around her back to lift her up getting deeper and hitting her g spot.

"Harper, you feel so good." He kissed her hard, slipping a hand between their bodies to press on her clit. He pressed once and felt the walls of her pussy tighten around his cock, he pressed again and she came apart in his hands. He pumped a few more times before his orgasm shook his body, he stiffened and then groaned as his cum spilled into her pussy again.

Don't forget to vote!