I got a retard for a dad

*I wrote this chapter this summer but never published it. It's cuz I watched the last airbender this summer and one piece. It gave me inspiration. It's my second fic. It had a dumb name I know. But it's from one piece. And the plot is so weird. Like Natsu and Gray are engaged. XD. Hope you enjoy. And I don't know why I put a picture of Natsu in a Gray POV :)*

"What!!!!" I screamed.

"Gray. It's for the best. We love you but we have to postpone it. We are having a meeting with the Fire nation. We as the Ice nation must attend this meeting." His mother said sternly.

"Mom. You said you'd watch me play (imagine if I said Quiditch! XD). You can watch me beat those punks." I was balling my fist in front of my face and had a crazy look in my eyes.

"Son. Id rather not watch you get beat up by lower class citizen." My father said. His face was blank. The guy was actually serious.

"Man. What kind of father are you"

So maybe I should introduce myself.

My name is Gray. I'm the Ice nations emperors son. Yeah so I'm like first in-line. But what's the point of ruling land if most of the stuff will probably be done by my 'retired father'. I doubt he's gonna let me do anything. I love ice and feeling cold. It's awesome. I have a bad habit of stripping and I love a good fight.

Since the only my clan can do Ice demon slayer magic, we can turn into demons. Not scary monsters just change out forms a bit. We grow canines and our ears turn more pointed and we're surrounded by a blue aura. (A/N: ao no exorcist. Is my inspirations for that). We also grow horns and we grow twenty feet tall. Yeah. We are strong. I sometimes go down to were the civilians live and spar with them. It's fun. But of course I don't fight full power with them. I don't wanna kill them. You guys are probably thinking 'wow. This guys arrogant.' But it's true. I'm so strong I'd kill them. So that's all you need to know about me.