{5} Say

Reader-Chan's POV

As we all made our way to the dinning area Killua was walking next to me. I tried to walk ahead or behind or at least keep a little distance between us. But it wasn't happening. At all. AH! THIS KID IS SO ANNOYING!!

When we got there I sat down next to Killua and we all started to eat. After that I saw Shin carrying some stacks of towels I got up and ran to him. "Shin I wanna help you. Let me have some." I said to him holding out my hands.

"Thank you young Mistress but I got it." Shin said to me.

But I of course wouldn't take that as an answer. "Oh right Shin. I need to tell you something." I stated and gestured for him to move closer. Which he did and then I grabbed some towels. Yeah they don't weigh alot but he had so many that he could barely see.

Once I took the towels I started to run away from Shin. Before I did I could see that I shocked the whole Zoldyck family. Again.

Once I started I could hear Shin call out to me. "Milady! Get back here. What have I told you about helping servants!?" Shin shouted out to me. I turned my head so I could look over my shoulder at him. As soon as I saw his face I smirked.

When we got to the place I stopped and then waited for Shin to catch up. Once he did he looked at me and the sighed. I passed him the towels and then he put them away. I waited for him and then we made out way to the garden.

Nobody's POV

Killua and the rest of his family was shocked that you took some of the towels to help him carrying them. "Milady! What have I told you about helping the servants!?" Killua's eyes widened as he heard that.

That wasn't the first time!?~ Killua Zoldyck

"Sorry about her. If she doesn't have to kill them. She's nice to them, she tries to help out with everything that she can help out with." Your mother said to them all.

"Well what do you expect. Do you know what people say?" Your farther said to you mother.

"What?" Your mother asked him.

"Fire of the L/N family." Kuro answered. Everyone looked at him. "That's what they call Y/N." He continued.

"Even though the flame of phoenix hasn't awakened in her yet she has more fire in her then all of us." Your father said.

Killua turned to face all of your family members and then nodded. He then looked back at the direction you left at. "Killua how about that match?" Your brother asked him.

Killua looked around and it seemed like none of his family members was listening. "u-um....sure." I said and then getting up.

Killua made his way out there with Kuro. Along the way Killua, Kuro, you and Shin all made your way to the garden. You all saw eachother when walking there. Killua started to fight first not making the same mistake as last time. However Killua made an attack and that made him go to the floor.

Killua got up and then patted his clothes. You didn't waste any time and attacked your brother. Killua's eyes widened as you had a second go. This time you and him was holding your ground and none of you wanted to stopped.

"This is the strength of the L/N family. And as there butler we have to be strong as well, the power they have is really terrifying at times. Especially when they have to assassinate someone." Killua looked at Shin and then looked down.

After you and your brother had your fight which you both decided to have a draw, you looked at Shin. "your turn Shin. Let's see how strong I have got." You said with a smirk.

He looked at you and then nodded his head, "no holding back." You said again Shin nodded his head.

Then your match began.

~~Time skip brought to you by our lovable Zoldyck family member Killua!~~

After that match Killua was helping you with the cuts you got from your match. He tried to clean them but you kept on moving because of the pain. "Keep still. I can't clean them if you keep on moving." Killua said to you.

"Sorry. I can't think of anything but the pain." You told him.

That's when he had an idea. "I heard that your called the fire of the L/N family." He said to you.

You looked at him in pure confusion, "so?" You asked him.

"What other names are you called?" Killua asked you.

"Uh....why?" You asked him.

"Wondering." He answered you quickly.

"F/C flash and fire blade." You said to him. As you was thinking about it Killua was treating your wounds.

"There done." He said to you.

You looked down and saw that he distracted you by the question so he could treat the wounds. You looked at him with shock. "Why fire blade?" He asked you.

That made you even more shocked even though he seeing to your wounds and needed concentration he was still listening to you. "W-well it's because of this." You said to him, holding up your F/C knife. You saw that he was confused. "Promise you won't tell anyone." You said to him.

He looked at you and then nodded his head at you. He held up his pinky finger. You laughed a little bit and then connected your pinky with his. You released your knife and it automatically cought fire. Killua's eyes widened as he saw this. You put it back into the (what's it called? The thing that the blade goes into? Well I'm off about that.)

Killua looked at it and then smiled. "That's cool! Let me try." He said while holding out his hand.

But you shook your head at him. You could see that he felt heartbroken that you didn't trust him your knife.

"Why?"

*****************************************
Thanks for reading guys~

Another chapter done and dusted. Thank you all for your support so far!!

That picture is sooooo cute~

So....

Bye for now

To be Continued!