{19} You

You was on an island. You walked away from Killua just to have a look around. Killua didn't even notice that you was gone. He just kept on looking at the ground. And testing it with Gon. You saw some people falling through it. Your eyes widened as you made your way over to it. You jumped on it but I wouldn't budge.

You frowned and then went to fine Killua. But you couldn't find you. "Killua!?" You shouted out to him.

Meanwhile.

Killua, Gon, Kurapika and Leorio was all waiting for two more people to fall down. They waited for 10 minutes already. When the ceiling fell through they all looked at who it was. It was Tonpa. They all looked at him with discuss and then they waited for the next person.

"Killua are you ok?" Gon asked.

Killua looked at him and then sighed. He (Killua) looked up at the ceiling and then back at Gon. "I wonder what Y/N is doing." Killua said out loud.

"The girl that was with you earlier?" Tonpa asked Killua.

"Yeah. You know where she is!?" Killua asked him.

"She shouting "Killua" she seemed scared since there was no answer." Tonpa said.

His eyes widened as he heard that. All of a sudden the ceiling came in again and he saw his beautiful feioncé falling. He moved quickly and he cought you. You looked at him with a smile on your face. You wrapped your arms around his neck and then you wrapped your legs around his waist. "I found you Killua!" You exclaimed. Killua hugged you and kept you up.

"Sorry to disturb this....moment but we really should be going now." Leorio said.

You looked at him and then smiled as you got off Killua. You put on the bracelet and then read the question. Then the results came up.

O 5 X 1.

"Sorry I clicked the wrong one." Tonpa said.

"HOW THE HELL CAN YOU CLICK THE WRONG BUTTON!?" Leorio shouted.

"Does it really matter? As long as we everyone else clicks the right button then who cares?" Killua asked him.

All of you then came to a fork in the path. You looked left and right and it didn't even matter which one your picked they both look the same. All of you choose a path. You continued to walk down the path that you all had chosen. When you got there you saw alot of people standing the opposite end of all of you.

There 6 people.

If I'm correct then that means all of us have to take turns fighting these inmates. If so this should be interesting.

The proctor explained that you all have to face a prison inmate. If they keep you long enough then they get 50 years off there sentence. The first one up was Tonpa. When his opponent came you turned to Killua and then opened your mouth. "Killua." You said to him.

"Yeah. That guy might be tortured." Killua said to you.

You looked back at the guy and then saw him giving up. You wore a blank expression on your face. Well I guess I can't blame him. Right?

You looked at him and then sighed. The next one up was Gon. The guy pulled out candles. And you had to choose which one you all wanted Gon to have. "Gon, it's up to you." Kurapika shouted out.

"Sure you want to give freedom? He won't think it through." Killua said.

"I agree." You said to him.

"I pick the big candle because it's big." Gon said.

You and Killua looked at him with blank faces as you turned to Kurapika and Leorio. Gon started to play. His candle started going wild. Your eyes widened as he put it down and ran over to the guy. He blew the other guys candle out. "Yey! I won!" Gon shouted.

You smiled and then turned to Killua and saw a little smile on his face. The next on up was Kurapika. When the guy showed him a spider tattoo Kurapika eyes turned Scarlett red and he beat him up.

The next one up was Leorio. And he had to bet with time. So far he was winning but he was playing it safe. Making 10 hours per bet. All of a sudden he lost when he had to bet that she a girl. "Perv." You said and Killua held onto your hand. You looked at him and then smiled.

As Leorio carried on with the bet you couldn't help but think this is going the exact way she wants it to. You looked down and saw nothing but darkness. "hey Killua can I jump down there?" You asked him.

"No." He said to you.

"Aw but why~?" You whined.

"Because I won't be able to get you back. So no." Killua said to you.

You pouted but nodded your head anyway. As you turned your head to see Leorio you saw that he lost. That means it's;

2:2

You have to win the next two so you could win and move on. Well after 50 hours. You looked forwards and then saw two people still chained up at the back in the darkest corner. "Guess I'll go next." Killua said.

"Aw man. I should have won." Leorio said.

"What!? Gon your friend is pissing me off." Killua said.

Then he remembered something and stood in front of you. "And don't you dare go near Y/N while I'm over there. Gon make sure that he doesn't go near her." Killua said to them.

Killua moved to the battle area and saw his opponent. They both agreed to a death match.

"Killua's family are all assassins the same as Y/N's." Gon said to the rest of the people.

All of a sudden....

Killua walked over to the man and you didn't even see Killua move but he grabbed his heart plus put it in a bag. "that's mine. Give it back." The dissector said.

Once his heart stopped he dropped to the ground and Killua gave him his heart back.

Once Killua made it back you smiled and hugged him. "Now my turn." You said to him. He separated from the hug and let you go.

"At least I got the dangerous part done." Killua said.

You got into the area and then a guy came out. He black hair and cold brown eyes. He looked at you and then opened his mouth.
As soon as he came out you hear Leorio speak.

"No not him!"

*****************************************
Right so yes of cause I will have to make up this person. But could he be dangerous?

Reader-Chan you better be careful.... Oh wait you have you have an awesome power. Really cool Reader-Chan!

Thanks for reading.

Hope you enjoyed.

Bye for now

To be Continued!