{20} Which

You turned to Leorio. You saw that he was even more scared that what he with the Dissector. You turned back to the man and waited for Leorio to speak. "Y/N give up now. Please!" Leorio shouted to you. You ignored him.

You took a deep breath and your eyes lost there pupils and the light that was lighting up your eyes gone. Just like when you are assassinating people. You looked at the person and he seemed calm and collected. "Y/N! Please, he's dangerous. He's killed 119 people. Forfit now!" Leorio shouted.

You turned around and looked at them. You saw Killua's eyes widened as he heard Leorio say that. As they all saw your eyes they seemed a little shocked and startled. All except from Killua that is. You turned back around and looked at the person.

You used your flame to increase speed. You left a little spark of a flame you reappeared in front of the guy and you lifted him up. You smirked as you done that.

Killua on the other hand was watching you "Killua do you have feelings for Y/N?" Leorio asked him.

"Of cause I do." Killua said.

"Have you told her?" Kurapika asked him.

"We're in engaged." Killua said to everyone.

Except from Gon everyone was shocked. Gon looked at every one of his friends plus Tonpa. "it's an arranged marriage." Gon said to them.

"Yeah. But still, I do....I do love her." Killua said not taking his eyes off of your fight.

He saw that you was toying with the man. Until you got boarded. And that's when you won the match. You looked at the ex military person. And smirked. Your eyes haven't turned back to normal. "So do you want to fight me? Like Killua said you haven't fought yet. Would....you to fight me instead? Maybe I'll give you more of a challenge." You said to him.

"N-No. I'm ok." He said to you.

"Very well." You said to him and then walked over to Killua and the rest.

Your eyes still didn't change to normal so Leorio and Tonpa got a little scared as you approach them. Gon had a smile on his face as Killua walked in front of them. Killua held up his hands as you continue to walk. He held you in place and smashed his lips onto yours. Your eyes widened as they turned back to normal.

When Killua separated and let go of you he looked at you with a smile. You smiled as well causing everyone else that was with you to think that you look cute. However when you turned you faced the camera that no one else even noticed that it was there. "so can we move on now?" You asked.

"Please go that way so you can spend your 50 hours there."

You all moved into the room and Kurapika looked at Killua. "So what trick did you use on that guy?" Kurapika asked.

"It wasn't a trick. My dad's better though. When he does it he doesn't leave blood." Killua said

"We'll keep that in mind kid." Leorio said.

"So what about you Y/N?" Kurapika asked.

"It wasn't a trick." You said to him.

He looked at you and then saw that you wasn't going to say anything else. So he didn't ask anymore. Killua and Gon sat down with you and then Gon whispered something to you. "Oh yeah I almost forgot about that. Kurapika, Leorio. My brother is going to get married soon. My mother asked me to ask my friends to come. Would you two like to come. Gon already said yes." You said to them.

"Yeah I'd love to come." Kurapika said.

"Sure why not." Leorio said.

You smiled and then nodded your head. "Great." You said to them.

"Show them your knife now." Killua said to you.

You looked at him and then nodded your head. You grabbed your knife and then let Killua hold it. Which he was happy about. He pulled it out nothing happened. All of them was confused at this. Killua then out it away and you took out. As soon as you took it out it was automatically engolfed in flames. All if there eyes widened as they saw this.

You smiled as they all looked at you as you held onto your knife. "Woh that so cool!" Gon exclaimed. Kurapika didn't believe his eyes and Leorio was looking at you with suspicious eyes and shock as well for what he is seeing. Tonpa looked scared.

"Isn't my feioncé awesome!" Killua said.

You smiled and then got up. Killua and Gon moved to the TV and tried to find some games that they could play. You went to the bookshelf and so did Kurapika. "Hey Kurapika. Will you do me a favour?" You asked him.

He looked at you and then nodded his head with a smile. "I can't reach that book *points to random book* will you get it for me please?" You asked him.

He laughed a bit and then got the book down. You smiled at him and then moved to the other side. Luckily enough the book that you wanted was (Favorite book). You sat down and started to read it.

You had finish reading the book and then wanted to put it back. Kurapika helped you to put it back while also getting you another book. You smiled at him. "Thanks Kurapika." You said to him. You sat down by Gon and Killua while reading the book.

Killua and Gon was playing video games which they found really fun. "Y/N. Play this! It's awesome!" Killua exclaimed trying to get your attention. You looked up and saw the game he was on about. You smiled as you saw it was (Favorite video game). You put something to hold your page for you and then you took the controller from Gon. "I'll show you how a real master plays this game." Killua said to you.

You looked at him with a blank expression and the both of you started to play. It wasn't long after you started that you won. "Aw damnit! Wait....shit! This is your favourite game." Killua said out loud.

You just laughed at him.

*****************************************
Hello people of....yeah just hi.

Well another chapter done and it was 20th chapter.

Finally I managed to get to the 20 th Chapter of something without stopping or discontinuing it. 🥳🎉🥳

Happy 20th Chapter guys!!

Hope you liked it. I am really happy about this because not many of fanfics get this far. I think I have 2/33. Um....No 3. But some I managed to complete without going that far.

Thanks for reading guys!

Bye for now

To be Continued!