{34} That's

When you woke up you didn't see Killua with you. You got up and done what you needed to do and then went down stairs to the rest of your family. You saw them all waiting on you to arrive. You went by the table and nodded at your father. "Well then. Now we can begin." Your mother said to you all.

All of you all started to eat. Once you was finished you got up and saw a new a butler in the house. You smiled and ran up to her. "Ah! You must be Mistress Y/N. It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am." She told you.

"So you heard of me then?" You asked her.

"Of cause I have. I also heard about black...." That's when you covered her mouth.

Your brother, mother, father, butler, feioncé and Sister-in-law all stood up and looked at the maid. "Do not say that in front of my friends. They don't know." You whispered to her.

Her eyes widened as you told her those words. "M-my apologies Mistress Y/N." She said to you.

You nodded your head at her and then walked away. Killua watched you walk away and he looked down.

Killua's POV

Y/N stopped her just in time. But I can see Gon, Kurapika and Leorio looking at her with confusion. She should have gotten over that incident since Flame her self said sorry to me. And I excepted it. She's like Alluka and Nanika.

That day was truly a shocking day.

~~Flash back~~

You and Killua was sat outside in the garden, you kept on telling him that you was sorry. "Y/N enough apologising. It's alright. You didn't mean it." Killua said to you.

You hung your head down not looking at him at all. You was arguing with Flame from inside your head. Your angry at her. She hurt the person you care about. And this wasn't the first time either.

All of a sudden your hair turned dark and eyes. The black armour appears along with the black sword by the side of the waist. Killua's eyes widened as he saw this transformation. "No! My arm is still healing so no!" Killua said while backing away.

"I-I'm really sorry Killua."

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't know big sis likes you so much. Please forgive me."

Killua's eyes widened at the apology. He calmed down and Flames hugged him. "I'm so sorry. Big sis is angry with me. *Starts to cry* I'm so mega sorry." She said to Killua.

"Big sis?"

"Y-Yeah it's what I call Y/N. Even though we are the same person I like to call her big sis." Flame said to Killua.

"I accept your apology Flame. As long as you learn how to tell which one she cares about and which she doesn't." Killua said to her. 

"How do I do that Killua?" She asked him.

"Easy. You have to connect with eachother. Your one of the same. So it will be easy for you to understand her." Killua said to flame.

Flame looked at him with wide eyes. She felt something she looked around and when her eyes landed on Kuro she somehow knew you see him as annoying but you love him. "I understand now. Thank you Killua." Flame said.

"Damn your a fast learner huh? Oh and can she hear me now?" Killua asked her.

"No. She doesn't know what I'm doing when I'm in control. But when we are swapping back she can." Flame said.

"I see. So, can you give her control now?" Killua asked.

"Yes."

"See ya!"

"Bye Killua."

~~End of flash back~~

Flame learned how to tell who Y/N see's as an enemy and who she doesn't. But that doesn't mean she won't attack at any random moment. Flame doesn't appear alot. Which is good. And now Y/N can use her flames it's even better.

But I wonder when she's going to....

"Killua!"

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Gon calling me. I turned to him and saw that he was smiling. "I was calling your name for 5 minutes." Gon said.

"Oh, sorry." I told him. "What did you say?" I asked.

"Do you want to go and play out side?" Gon asked.

I smirked and nodded my head. That's when I noticed that Kuro and Shiro isn't here. But anyway me, Gon, Kurapika and Leorio all made our way to the garden where I saw Y/N and her brother concentrating. They sat cross-legged, eyes closed and fire going through there body. "Ah they already started there training." I heard a voice.

Me and everyone else turned around and we saw Shin standing there. Shiro was smiling at her soon to be husband. I saw a little spark in her body. My eyes widened as I saw that.

I looked at the two that was sat on the floor as the flames only surrounded there body's. Y/N, she never ceases to amaze me. Everytime I think I know everything about her she always has things like this.

I walk over by Shiro and see her smile at me. My friends follow me shortly after and then I speak. "What are they doing?" I asked her.

"Since Y/N has complete control over her flames now she has to measure the power of  them with the other child. If hers is stronger she then have to measure it with the strongest if the family." Shiro explained to me.

I nodded my head and we all watched this go out. I then saw a machine on each of there legs. They have to put a certain amount of power in it and then it will measure them. The highest number wins I know that. But which one of them will have the highest? Well considering that Y/N has the better power it should be her. But I'm not sure. Since the both of them are equal when it comes to fighting. I heard two pings.

The results are in....

*****************************************
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry idk why I had to laugh at the ending then.

Anyway who do you think will win?
You or Kuro? Or will it be a draw?

Find out in the next chapter!

So....

Bye for now

To be Continued!