{35} What

Nobody's POV

The results was finally in and Kuro was the first to hold up his. 200. Everyone was shocked at what they just saw. 200, should be impossible but for a member of the phoenix nothing is impossible.

Then it was turn to show everyone your result. As soon as you saw your brother score you sighed. 200. You both had a draw. Shiro smiled and then went to get your father. No you didn't beat your brother but at least you do still have to go up against your father.

A couple of minutes after Shiro was gone she came back with your father. He looked at you and then smiled. You two didn't waste anytime and got on with it. This time you put more power into just to match with your father. The results was in a couple of minutes later.

Your father held up his and your eyes widened. 600. You picked up yours and showed that you could only get 400. You smiled at your father and then turned to Kuro.

"Almost had it." You said to him.

He smiled at you and then nodded his head. You was only two hundred off. Not that much considering that you could have been four hundred off. Your father smiled and then ruffled up your hair. He walked away after doing the same to Killua. "Hey!" Killua exclaimed.

You started to laugh and turned to them all, "my apologies for disturbing your relaxing time. Now I have to go and get that stupid dress fitted." You said glaring at Shiro.

She smiled at you and you made your way into the house. Killua smiled at you as he saw a mark on Shiro collar bone. His eyes widened as he saw that. I wonder when Y/N will give me that?

I turned to everyone else and smiled as they all looked Y/N confused. "Oh, she doesn't really like wearing dresses. She does prefer shorts but of she has to she will wear a skirt or dress but she does hate them." Killua explained to them.

"Ain't that the truth. Don't worry guys I already got suits for you all. And you don't need to try them on." Kuro told them. 

"Thank you." Killua said while crying anime tears.

You walked out of the room. Wearing your normal clothes. You looked at them and saw Killua looking at you with a smile. "Yeah it fits perfectly." You said. Kuro looked at you with a smile on his face.

"Good~"

"I hate you."

"What!? Why?"

"I don't know I just do."

"Fair enough."

You looked at your brother and started to laugh. Killua looked at Shiro and smiled as well. The wedding was tomorrow and everyone couldn't wait for it. Kuro and Shiro finished the preparations for it that's all they have to do is wait.

Later on today the girls will be taking Shiro out somewhere and the boys will be taking Kuro out somewhere. You looked at them both and smiled. "Y/N, Killua have you two finished your speeches?" Kuro asked you both.

"Yes." You both replied.

He smiled and then nodded his head at you. Then brought you both into a hug. Shiro came out and smiled at the sight that she is seeing right now. She walked up to Gon, Kurapika and Leorio. "I didn't get the chance to say it. So thank you, you three for coming this means a lot to Kuro, Y/N and Killua." Shiro said to them.

Gon turned to her and smiled at her. "It's alright. I'm glad I came, Y/N and everyone else showed me that a family of assassins can be happy and care free as well." Gon said to her.

"Oh, you met Killua's family." Shiro stated.

Gon nodded his head with a smile. "Unfortunately yes. But we got him back of cause with a little bit of Y/N's help." Kurapika said.

Shiro looked at all three of them and then smiled. "Your all There friends right?" Shiro asked her. All three of them nodded there heads. She pulled them all into a hug. "Please look after those two no matter what." Shiro looked at all of them and smiled.

"Of cause." Gon, Kurapika and Leorio all said to her.

She smiled at them and then turned to you three. You was making your way over to Shiro and smirked. Her eyes widened as she was the mischievous look in your eyes. She tried to run but you stopped her. "It's about time we go our separate ways for now until tomorrow. Killua, you know the plan." You said mischievously.

Killua smirked and then dragged Kuro away from the house. Your dad drive the boys and of cause your mother drove the girls.

Once you guys got to the place. You got Shiro out of the car and made her go into (I don't really know what they do so I will have to make it up!) A club. When you all walked in some people looked at you.

You had no idea where the boys are but frankly you don't want to right now. You all started to have fun. You all started to drink you had something other than alcohol because your underage.

You went to the bar and started to get yourself a drink. "Hey." You heard a voice.

You turned around and saw a boy looking at you, you was wearing your usual clothes a top and shorts. So you didn't expect for anyone to talk to you. The boy had brown hair and green eyes. "Hi." You answered him.

"Who are you here with?" He asked you.

"If this is your attempt of flirting with me. It's so not working." You said to him.

"Aw come on~"

"Bro I'm taken."

"He won't know!"

"I'm 12."

"So am I."

You looked at him and then sighed. He must think I'm stupid. He's clearly 16-19 and plus I'm Killua's.

"Sorry but I love my feioncé."

"So your 12 but your getting married?"

"Thank you....leave me alone if you value your life." You said to the bartender first and then turned to that boy.

You walked back to the table with your drink. Then your phone rang. It was Killua. Your eyes widened as you saw this. I don't remember giving him my number....I don't remember him giving me his number.

"Hello. Killua?"

"Hi Y/N~"

"What's up?"

"Nothing. I missed you so I called you."

"Aw~ thanks Kill."

You got up and walked out since you could barely hear him. Once your were out side that guy from earlier followed you. You looked at him and sighed. "I thought I told you to leave me alone?" You asked him.

"Huh?"

"Oh no not you Kill. This guy he wants me to cheat on you."

"Hahahaha. Put me on speaker Y/N."

"Ok~"

You did as Killua said to you. All you could heard was laughing from Killua's end of the phone. "Listen I don't know who you are but she would never cheat on me. I know that. So you lay a hand on her I'll...." Killua stopped talking.

"You'll what?"

"Kill you."

You sensed the bloodlust from the other side of the phone as Killua said that to him. The guy ran away and you smirked. "thank you....Killua." you said to him.

"No problem Y/N! Right I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow." Killua said.

"Sure thing." You said to him.

A couple of minutes later you all went to a hotel and went to bed ready for the morning.

*****************************************
Right, there is another chapter done! YEEEEESSSSSS! Anyway hope you all enjoyed this.

Thanks....

Bye for now

To be Continued!