{17} Up

Killua and you looked at Gon. "Yeah I never said I wanted to be a hunter either." You said to Gon.

"Then why take the exams?"

"It sounded like it would be fun." You and Killua said.

"What about you?" Killua asked.

"I want to be a hunter just like my dad." Gon answered.

You smiled at the thought of that. Gon wanted to be a hunter because his father was a hunter. "so what kind of Hunter is he?" You asked him.

Gon looked at you and then shrugged his shoulders and said. "I don't know." That made you and Killua start to laugh.

"That's the most funniest thing I have ever heard. You want to be a hunter like your dad but you don't know what kind of Hunter he is." Killua said.

Gon looked at you and Killua and then smiled. "I don't know because he left when I was a kid." Gon said to you and Killua.

You looked at him and gave a small smile as well Killua. When you cought up to the other two Killua made fun of Leorio. "Hey! Can't you see that I'm a teen just like you!?" Leorio shouted.

All of you had a shocked look on your face once he said that. You started to laugh Killua was looking at you with confusion as well as a shocked look on his face. Once you, Gon and Killua made it to the top all three of you looked at eachother. Killua and Gon started to argue who came first. The proctor said that all three came in at the same time.

You sorted out who was buying who food and then Gon spotted your knife. "Hey I haven't seen that colour knife before. Can I see?" Gon asked you.

You turned around to face him. You looked at him and then brought out your knife. Gon didn't even try and touch it. Which surprised you. He just looked at it. "That's so cool." He said to you.

You smiled at him which you could tell he thought was cute. "Y/N show him what it can do." Killua said to you.

"Not right now. I'll show him later." You said to Killua. He nodded with a smile on his face.

"It can do something?" Gon asked. Both you and Killua nodded your heads. "I can't wait to see it." Gon said with excitement filling in his voice.

Once everyone managed to catch up the door closed leaving someone behind. The proctor explained that you will have to stay close by him or you will get tricked. The plants, the animals. Everything that this is the forest will make you hear or see things.

Plus the forest is completely covered in fog.

You, Killua and Gon all nodded your head. You turned to the blonde haired boy and held up your hand. "My name is Y/N. What's yours." You asked him.

"My name is Kurapika." He said to you.

You nodded your head and then turned to the front. He have already started to move. You wasn't paying attention when Hisoka threw a card at the proctor. So you didn't really see it. You saw a little bit out of the corner of your eye.

Once all of you started to move the fog got thicker as you went further in. You, Gon and Killua was behind the others. You and Killua heard what the others was going to do to Hisoka. "Gon let's move up to the front." Killua said.

You looked at Killua and then nodded your head. That's a good idea. They want to try and ambush Hisoka which isn't going to work very well. So if we can get up to the front away from it we'll be safe.

"Up to the front?.... Kurapika! Leorio! Killua says we should move up to the front." Gon shouted out.

"If we could do you think we would still be here!?" Leorio shouted back.

"Go on without us. We'll catch up." Kurapika shouted.

You and Killua looked at the both of them. And turned your focus to Gon. He looked at the both of you and then nodded his head. As you, Killua and Gon was running Gon started a conversation. "So how long have you two known eachother?" Gon asked you both. 

"A couple month....maybe four months." Killua said.

"Yeah." You said.

"Oh, that's cool. So you two are best friends?" Gon asked again.

"Actually we are engaged." Killua said to him.

Gon's eyes widened as he heard Killua say that. He looked at you and saw you nodding your head for confirmation. "engaged!?" Gon shouted.

"Yeah. It's an arranged marriage." You said to him.

Gon looked at you and then looked Killua. Gon saw that Killua had a smile on his face and you had a small one. Gon also saw that you two loved eachother anyway so he smiled and nodded his head. But Gon could sense something wasn't right.

"Hey! There are the front runners." You said to Killua. When you turned back however when you went to turn to Gon you saw that the spiky green haired bundle of joy and happiness was not there.

You looked at Killua with worry as he was looking around him to see where Gon was but Killua or you didn't find him. "Did he already catch up with them?" You asked.

Killua looked at you and then shrugged. So you and him started to head towards the main group. When you both managed to get to the place you looked all around the place to see where he is. But he wasn't there. "Oh Gon." You said out loud.

You and Killua decided to sit there and wait. Until they all arrive. You and Killua was sat there for ages waiting for Gon and the others to get here. When they finally did you and Killua ran up to them. You saw that Leorio was a little bit hurt and Kurapika was tired.

"And now the second phase will begin."

*****************************************
Hiya guys. Now I will going on the 2011 version. The second round is the gomaé right? If so go me. If not sorry! Anyway like I said I will be going with the 2011 version where her hair is green. Since in the 1999 version her hair is pink.

And the picture up the top every now then when I was writing this part I would look at it and start to laugh. Hahahaha it's just Kurapika's face. Hahaha. It's so funny. Haha. Well of there faces was funny at this part.

Thanks for reading!

Bye for now

To be Continued!