{15} It's

Once you woke up you saw that it was raining. You looked at the person that was next to you. Killua was still sleeping. He seems so peaceful and happy when he sleeping. You looked at him and then smiled.
You moved closer to him and the laid down next to him. All of a sudden a pair of snaked around your body. Your eyes widened as you looked up to Killua. "Your awake ain't you." You stated.

"No. I'm still sleeping." He said sarcastically.

You laughed a bit and then put your head on his chest. You could hear his heart beat. It was going really fast. "Killua." You said.

"Mmm." He answered with.

"Why is your heart going really fast?" You asked him.

He held you a little tighter and snuggled his head into your neck. "Why do you think?" He asked you.

His hot breath felt so nice on your skin. Your eyes widened as you thought that your the reason why his heart is going so fast. You put your arms around him and pulled him even closer to you. It brightened up within 20 minutes. Which put an even bigger smile on your face.

You let go of Killua and he let go of you. You made your way to the bathroom. And done what you needed to do. You got changed and then looked at Killua. He got up and then done the same thing as you. The both of you made your way to the dinning area and sat down. Silva looked at the both of you as you came into the room with your usual heart warming smile and Killua was way more happier than usual even though he doesn't seem like it.

Once the both of you sat down, you looked at everyone and then smiled. "Morning." You said to all of them. They all answer you with a "Morning." Back. You smiled at them and then you started to eat your breakfast.

You looked at Killua and your smile grew a little bit more.

After you finished your food you and Killua made your way to the backyard and sat down. You was leaning against a tree while Killua was using your lap as a pillow. You was messing around with his hair. "Killua, I heard that the hunter exams are coming up." You said to him.

"The hunter exams? Haha. That should be fun. Wanna go?" Killua asked you.

You looked at him and then smiled as you saw the beautiful colour of his eyes reflecting the image of the sky. "Why not could be fun." You said to him.

He smiled and then nodded his head. He was looking at the sky as you looked at his hair. You was smiling as you styling his hair and he doesn't even care. Yet.

You still styling his hair as he still looked at the sky. Once you done you you started to giggle at what you done. (The top photo pretend it is what you made Killua's hair look like ok?) Killua looked at you with confusion. "What?" He asked you.

Your giggle turned into a laugh. You shook your head at him as he took his phone and got up. You got up as well as you saw his eyes widening at the sight he saw. You started to run as he ran after you. "Hey get back here!" Killua shouted to you.

You started to laugh as you ran down the corridor. Illumi saw you running and then he saw Killua run after you. If he could laugh he would have at his brother. Milluki saw Killua and you and he started to laugh at his little brother. Alluka and Kalluto saw him as well and even they started to laugh.

Kikyo and Silva saw him as well. Silva had a smirk on his face as Kikyo had a smile on her face. As soon as Killua cought up with you he picked up you up over his shoulder and then walked back to both of your room.

Along the way Alluka and Kalluto was looking at the both of you as you had a smile on your face as you tried to get out of his grip. Unfortunately for you it wasn't happening.

He made it to the room and he walked in. With you still over his shoulder he closed the door with other hand. He dropped you on the bed and then went on top of you. (No dirty thoughts.) You tried to struggle to get out but he pinned your arms by your sides. He leaned closer to your face and then smirked. "You can really fast huh?" Killua said to you.

You smiled at him but you didn't say anything. He made the space between the both of you less. And less. Until he made your lips connect with his. This time you kissed him back. The both of you moved in sync with each other until you each had to separate for air.

He looked at you and then smiled. "Go and take a shower and then change into something else. We'll head to the exams then." Killua said to you.

You looked at him and then smiled while nodding your head at him. He got off of you and you got up. Then went into the shower after he made you fix his hair.

Once you finished in the shower you got changed as Killua went into the shower. You turned to your dresser and saw your F/C knife. You picked it up and then hid it somewhere on your body. Killua was finished getting dressed.

He wore a white t-shirt with a navy long neck shirt. And black shorts. While you wore a F/C t-shirt with R/C (Random colour) shorts.

Killua took his skateboard whisk you wore your shoes with wheels.

You turned to Killua and then smiled. He knew something would happen so he asked you to go without him. So you did. About 20 minutes later he came out with a smile on his face.

"Let's head to the hunter exams."

*****************************************
That's the end of the chapter. So next chapter will be about the hunter exams for you lovely people. This should be interesting.

Oh and I'm not doing all of the story.

I will not be writing about something things. It all depends on what I get up to. And I will leave something's out anyway. Or I could add or make something's different. Like instead of 5 it will be 6 for the matches where Killua shows us his awesome skills.

Anyways thanks for reading guys.

Hope you all enjoyed.

Bye for now

To be Continued!