{16} Completely

You both managed to get to the exams. Killua was number 99 and you was number 100. You saw a man passing out drinks to everyone. You smiled and then turned to Killua. "Killua do you want a drink?" You asked. He looked to where you was pointing then he looked back at you and nodded his head. You smiled as well and made your way over to him. "Hey, excuse me." You said to him.

The guy turned around and saw you. He smiled at you. "Can I have one?" You asked him. He looked at you and then to the drinks.

"Sure." He said to you, as he passed the drink to you.

"Great. Oh can I have one for my friend as well?" You asked him. He looked in the direction of where you was pointing and he saw Killua.

He looked back at you and then nodded his head. He walked over to Killua as well as you and you passed him the drink. He opened his and you opened yours. "My name is Tonpa by the way." He said to you and Killua.

You looked at him and then nodded he walked away as you and Killua took a drink. "Unbelievable, he poisoned this huh?" Killua said once he was out sight.

"Yeah. Then again it doesn't hurt us." You said to him.

Killua looked at you and then nodded his head. You two finished your drinks and then walked around.

Meanwhile....

"Hi I'm Tonpa. Here have a drink." He said to three boys.

Once with green hair, one with blonde and the other with black. They all took a drink but the green haired boy known as Gon looked at him. "Mr Tonpa. This tastes weird. Maybe it's gone." Gon said.

The blonde known as Kurapika tipped his drink on the floor. The other one known as Leorio dropped his and glared at Tonpa.

Tonpa smiled awkwardly at all three of them. As he began to speak. "really sorry about that." Tonpa said.

"It's fine. I grew up in a valley so I know lots about different smells." Gon said to him. (Can't remember what he said exactly so I'll just put this there instead.)

Tonpa smiled and then turned around as he walked away from the little group. "Hey! Mr!" Killua called out to the man. "Can we have more of that juice? I don't know what it is but I'm thirsty." Killua asked him, with you next to him.

"U-uh sure." Tonpa said in a confused tone of voice.

He passed you two more drinks and the both of you drank them like there was no tomorrow. "Oh. Poison don't work on us. Nice try though." Killua said.

"Thanks Mr." You said to him.

You and Killua walked away from him and went to a different corner and looked Killua. "Hey Killua." You called out to him.

"Yeah?" He said while looking at you.

"No matter what happens we will still be together right?" You asked him.

"Of cause we will. I won't let anything happen to you even if I'm a mile away from you." Killua said to you with a smile on his face.

You smiled at him and he couldn't take it anymore. He had to hug you. "Aw~ You are sooo cute~!" He said to you.

You tried to get out of his grip but it wasn't working. Until you heard a voice. "Alright everyone the first round is easy. That's all you have to do is keep up with me!" You and Killua stopped and then turned to eachother.

"Wanna race?" You asked.

He smirked and then grabbed his skateboard and nodded at you. You and Killua started to ride you with your shoes and Killua with his skateboard. You passed by so many people it was unbelievable.

Your shoes ain't the normal ones that you stop with and gain more momentum. Your shoes keeps on going until the user wants to stop. And it can gain speed. You looked at Killua as he had a focused look on his face. That's when. "Hey kids! Stop cheating." You heard a voice. You and Killua looked back and saw a man with black hair and glasses.

"Oh, we ain't cheating." You said to him.

"Your suppose to be running." He said to you.

"No they ain't. He just said we have to keep up with him." That's when you and Killua saw a green haired boy. Running.

You and Killua rode down to him and looked at him. "Hey how old are you?" Killua asked him.

"12 years old."

You and Killua looked at eachother and then nodded your heads. Killua flicked his legs up and cought the skateboard while you done the same but took out the wheels to your shoes. You both landed on the floor and then started to run. "Let's run." Killua said to you.

"Yeah." You answered.

"My name is Gon."

"Killua."

"Y/N."

Gon looked at you and Killua and smiled. All of you kept on running straight ahead and none of you stopped. Until the man stopped. Gon stopped so you and Killua did as well. "Gon. Come on he's wore out." Killua said to him.

You kept your eyes on Gon and saw the other guy running full speed. Gon used a fishing rod to get his briefcase. "Woh, that's so cool. You gotta let me have a try of that later." Killua said.

"Yeah me too!" You said to him.

"Sure if I can have a go of your skateboard and your shoes." Gon said to you both.

"Deal." You and Killua said at the exact same time.

You all started to run more and sooner or later all three of you was in a race. As you was running up the steps you saw a blonde boy with the dark haired man. "So why do you guys want to be hunters?" Gon asked you and Killua.

"Huh? I never said I wanted to be a hunter."

*****************************************
And I'm finished with this chapter!!

How are you all anyway?

I wanna make new friends so if you guys want to be my friend then private message me. It might take a while for me to answer because of the internet connection. But I will answer you dw.

Anyway another chapter done for you lovely people.

Thanks for reading!

Ignore the mistakes I'm really good at it. Seriously I ain't. Please ignore them. Thanks.

Bye for now

To be Continued!