{22} You

You was all now outside the cave. You was standing next to Killua while looking worried. The proctor explained to you all that you have fight the person who the same number badge that you will take out of the box. Killua moved his eyes towards you and held your hand. "It doesn't matter what happens, I'll still be there for you." Killua said to you.

"But what if I have your badge?" You asked him.

"I'll give you my badge." Killua said.

You looked at him and then sighed. You should have expected that from him. It is Killua after all. You all went up one by one in the order that you came in. When it was your turn you walked over calmly but on the inside you was freaking out. You took the card out and then walked away. Killua took his too. When everyone had on you were all told to remove the white sticker thing to see what number you got.

200

That's what you read.

You sighed since you knew Killua wasn't number 200. Kurapika was 304, Leorio was 302 and Gon was. Oh no I can't remember what number Gon is!!!!

"The boat will take you to your next destination. Remember you can use any means necessary to get the badge from the other person. You can even kill them. You may leave." The proctor said.

All of you made your way to the Boat and got on. You and Killua made your way over to Gon and sat down by him. "Hey Gon!" You said with a smile on your face.

"Hi." Gon said with a smile on his face.

You could still see Gon badge and he was 305. You sighed with relief and Gon looked at you and Killua. "Any of you got my number?" Gon asked.

"No, thanks god." You said.

"Me either." Killua said.

"I haven't got any of yours either." Gon said.

All three of you smiled at each other. "Ok let's show eachother." Killua said.

You all counted down.

3.

2.

1.

You and Killua looked at Gon's card and your eyes widened. He had number 44. Which was Hisoka's badge number. You looked at him with worry filling in your E/C eyes. "44, That's Hisoka's badge!" Killua said.

You nodded your head at what Killua said to Gon. "Gon, if you want we can swap." You said to him.

But Gon being Gon refused your offer. You looked at him with worry but you smiled at him. "Good luck Gon. Don't die." You said to him. He started to laugh.

"Great advice Y/N." Killua said sarcastically.

"What your gay~?" You teased.

You wanted to tease Killua for making fun of you just now. "I'm not gay!" Killua said.

"Oooo I'm going to tell your family~!" You said to again in a teasing tone of voice.

"AH! I AIN'T GAY!!" Killua shouted while getting up.

You quickly got up and then started to run around the boat. Kurapika and Leorio started to laugh at the both of you as well as Gon. Hisoka was smiling as well as a guy with needles on his head. Killua started to shout "get back here" or "Keep still!" You was actually laughing at him as well while running away.

"Give up now Killua you will never catch me." You said to him.

"In your dreams." He said with a smile.

You and Killua was still running and you made it back to Gon. You hid behind him and used him as a shield to protect yourself. Killua could get to you as long as Gon protects you.

As soon as Killua gave up you tackled him to the floor. You was on top of him and trying to hold his arms down but he was fighting back. "If you say that you'll give up and let me win I'll get off of you." You said to him.

That's when Killua smirked and made you flipped over. He was now on top of you and had your arms by the side of your head. "Or you could give up and let me win~" he said to you.

"Fine, fine you win this round Killua." You said to him.

He smiled and then got up off you. Gon was smiling at the you both and decided to get Gon involved. "Don't know what your laughing at Gon." You said to him.

He looked at you confused. You leaped on him and stayed that way Killua knew what you doing and he jumped on you. You, Gon and Killua started to laugh. "Haha. What are you guys doing?" Kurapika asked you three.

"Doggy palin on Gon." You said.

He started to laugh and then you looked at Killua. You and Killua nodded and Killua made Kurapika go on the floor. You went on Killua and Gon went in you. All four of you started laugh and of cause you done the same with Leorio. But you made Kurapika jump in him and then Killua, you and finally Gon. All of you started to laugh even more.

Once you all got up from lying on eachother you looked at eachother and then started to laugh. You have to admit having some friends are fun. You only had your brother and Shiro with you.

Then you met Killua and you are thankful that you did. And now you have Gon, Kurapika and Leorio. Which again you are really thankful that you know all of them.

At least you ain't alone anymore.

And thanks to Killua you know the true meaning of love. When you had other people going out with you they only wanted something from you. You have never told any of them that you have the power of the phoenix.

And your glad you didn't. All of them would just take a picture of you and sell it. And then leave faster than what they did.

When you snapped out of your thoughts you saw that you arrived at the island.

*****************************************
And done!

How you all enjoyed it.

Bye for now

To be Continued!