{11} Will

Yes I know I used this image before but trust me there is a actual reason this time why I am using this image.

Right....now the moment you all have been waiting for....

La story~

*****************************************

The money finally came in. You was holding it in your hands as you walked out the door. You grabbed Killua's arm and then dragged him outside. You made it to the main gate when you saw that the cleaner was waiting patiently for the next people who try and get in. "Young Master Killua and Young Mistress Y/N how are you?" He asked you both.

"I'm good." You said to him.

"I'm confused." Killua said.

You laughed as you dragged him into town. Killua looked at you when you looked around. "Killua. I want to buy you something. So you can pick or you can let me pick. All day I will be spending money on you. Got it?" You asked him, with a stern voice.

He looked at you and then nodded his head after he sighed in defeat. You guys went into ice cream shops, cafés all of that to do with food. You bought Killua so much food that you are wondering where he is putting it all.

He kept some chocolate for later. Some of his favourite. Chocolate balls. You looked at him as he was looking forward and continued to walk he held your hand and you was shocked by that.

I don't know what I feel towards him now. I don't hate him....do I love him? I don't know.
I have no idea what to feel. But one thing is clear....he does love me. So I guess going along with this marriage thing won't be too hard for him. But what about me?
I know I have no choice but....do I want this?

The both of you continued to walk around town and then you found a clothes shop. You and Killua walked in and had a look around. You saw an outfit that you thought would look good on Killua. "Killua go and try this on." You said to him passing him the clothes. He looked at you and then moved his gaze to the clothes. He took them off you so delicately that you thought for a second he thinks your made of glass or something that can easily break.

He walked away and then started to get changed into the outfit. When he came out you had to admit that he did look cute.

You paid for the outfit which he kept on as you walked through the town again. Killua suddenly turned to you offering one of chocolate balls.

(First don't take that the wrong way please. Second the picture up the top is what he looked like oh and he does have black shorts.)

You looked at him and couldn't help but smile a big one. That made Killua's heart rate go really fast. You took one and then the both of you started to make your way home. 

Once you got there Illumi was the first one to see Killua in that outfit. Walking through the door with a smile on his face as he looked at you and listened to you speak about random things. And for the only time in Killua's life time he's letting it go. Killua is generally in love with you so why not let him?

Kikyo, Silva, Alluka and Kalluto was next to Killua wearing it. They were shocked but happy for him. Milluki looked at you both as if he was jealous but deep, deep, deep, deep down he was happy for Killua.

You and Killua both went to yours and Killua's room and Killua put away the other outfits you bought him. As you sat down on the bed. You look at Killua as he folded his clothes and then put them away. "That irrisistable that you can't take your eyes off of me huh~?" Killua asked you in a teasing voice.

Your eyes widened a bit and then went back normal. As soon as they did you turned your head in a direction and closed them. You opened them in shock once Killua made you look at him.

You him smirking as he gazed into your E/C eyes. You saw the deep sapphire colour of his eyes shining as the sun shone in the room. The way he looked them was in one word memorizing.

Suddenly Killua made his lips connect with yours. The kiss was loving and welcoming. You was shocked at this. You never expected him to do that. You was so shocked that you didn't even kiss back. Once he separated from it he looked at you with a smile. "Well at least I know you don't hate me. Plus you was shocked at that so I'll let it slide." He said to you in a whisper.

Let what slide?

He pulled you into a hug. He held you tightly. "I won't let anything happen to you I promise." He said to you.

(Damn that's cringe. Sorry!)

You lowered your head a little bit as Killua hugged you a little tighter. You was about to lift up your arms. You managed to get them to his top back but put then back down. "why don't we get dinner and then get ready for bed." Killua said to you.

You looked at him and then nodded your head. He let go of you and the both of you made it to the dinning area. You sat down and so did Killua. You started to eat while the other Zoldyck was talking to eachother. Well all of them except Killua who was looking at you.

Once you finished with your food you got up and then headed to both yours and Killua's room and got dressed. Then you laid down on your bed. Not too long later Killua walked in. You hid under the covers for him to get dressed and then he joined you in bed.

Little did you and Killua know there was going to be some interesting events going on tomorrow.

*****************************************
Wonder what they could be?
Anyone got any ideas?

Anyway how are you all?

I'm ok I guess.

Anywho thanks for reading.

Bye for now

To be Continued!