{44} know

Not long later your Shin called and told you all to have food. So you, Killua, Gon, Kurapika and Leario as well as your family all sat down to have food. Killua and the boys told you that they was working on things for the wedding as well to take some pressure off of you.

"Really? Thank you guys!" You said to them.

They all smiled at you and nodded.

Once food was done Shiro and your mother went out to get you a wedding dress even though you didn't want to buy one you wanted to use the white dress you already had, but they wasn't taking that as an answer.

The boys stayed at the house and continued to work on some things and arrange things for the wedding. "This is a lot more work than what I thought..." Killua said outloud.

"Haha, yes it is I thought the same way too Killua... But we have to get it done." Kuro told him and smiled.

Killua gave a smile back and nodded his head and for back to work.

As for you and the other two you picked out a dress that was beautiful.

(If you don't like purple then change the colour! If you don't like the dress then imagine a different design

(If you don't like purple then change the colour! If you don't like the dress then imagine a different design.)

You was happy with the dress you picked out and took it back home. Killua had a huge smile on his face as soon as he saw you walk through the door. "Y/N! Did you pick out a good dress?" He asked you.

You smiled as you saw him and nodded at what he said. "It's beautiful. Now put it in your room, he's not allowed to see it yet!" You laughed and so did Killua you walked upstairs and hanged up your dress and looked around your room.

"I won't be back here for a while... Seems like I'm always leave here ever since I met Killua. It's not a bad thing... I'd have to leave at some point anyway." You said to yourself.

All the memories you had if your home came flooding in your mind as you continued to look around the place. You had no idea you would be marrying Killua back then and you had no idea how to react when you was told your engaged to Killua Zoldyck.

Back then I didn't want to get married to anyone especially someone I didn't know... So to get out of it I acted like I'd hate him... And pretty soon that hate became real he annoyed me to no end but now-

"Y/N... I'm so happy that your finally getting married." You heard your brother say to you. You turned to him and smiled. "But now I know Killua got a screw loose for agreeing to marrying you." He said.

"Hey!"

Kuro started to run and you chased after him. You both ran passed everyone and all of them started to laugh at the two of you. Kuro ran behind Shiro but before you could go after him Killua pulled you closer to him and hugged you.

Your eyes widened with surprise at what he just done. You didn't expect that you smiled anyway. Killua made you so happy even if at the beginning you didn't like the idea of marrying now you think it's a great idea and you can't wait for the day to arrive.

Everyone left you and Killua alone and you two started to work out the final arrangements for the wedding that needed to be sorted out. As you was writing down what you wanted your brother to get Killua was on the phone preparing things over there. He turned to you and smiled.

"I love you Y/N."

You stopped writing and looked at him with a smile on your face.

"I love you too Killua."

*****************************************
Alright! Next chapter will be the last one.

Thanks for reading guys.

Bye for now

To be continued!