{45} Killua Zoldyck

*short*

Today is the day of the wedding, Killua got ready and already left with everyone. The only one that stayed behind with you is Kuro. You walked into the bathroom and had a shower. Killua was getting ready somewhere else so he wouldn't see you until the wedding.

Once you finished in the shower you got dressed and headed down stairs to have breakfast. "You excited?" Kuro asked you.

"Yeah... But nervous too." You answered him.

He looked at you and laughed a bit. "Yeah I was nervous too... But, there's no need to be nervous Y/N you'll be great and nothing will happen. All of us will make sure of it, and besides people will think 'oh they have high bounties on there heads better not go after them while there together!' it's just to make sure that's why father is doing that." Kuro said to you.

You nodded your head with a smile on your face, then got up and went to change into your wedding dress. You done your hair and you walked down stairs. Kuro looked shocked at what he saw. "You look so beautiful Y/N." He said to you.

You smiled and nodded your head as you both went outside and into the car. You had to wait a few minutes for the car started and then you was on your way. Killua was waiting outside for a few minutes with Gon, Kurapika and Leario. When it was time to go in he walked in and stood that the front you could tell he was nervous too.

"Killua... You'll be fine!" Gon said to his best friend.

Killua looked around the place and saw the members of your family and the members of his family as well as guests like Gon's aunt and some other people too. Killua nodded his head at Him and tried to calm himself down.

Not long later the music started and everyone stood up. You walked in with Kuro. As soon as Killua saw you his eyes widened and his cheeks became red. He couldn't believe how beautiful you looked walking towards him.

The light that was coming in through the windows was hitting you perfectly that made you look even more beautiful than what you already did. Killua reached out his hand and you let go of Kuro and took it. You was standing face to face with him now and you both had a huge smile on your faces.

"Do you Killua Zoldyck take Y/N L/N to be your wife for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Do you Y/N L/N take Killua Zoldyck to be your husband for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Then by the power vested in me I may pronounce you husband and wife. You-"

Killua didn't even wait for him to finished since he just kissed you anyway. Everyone was clapping for the both of you and you both turned to them. Some was laughing a bit at what happened but they were still clapping.

Sometimes your mind can say one thing, and your heart will say another, but it's completely up to you which path you choose, to go for just remember....  hate can turn into love! That what happened to me when I finally got to know Killua Zoldyck.

~The end~

Thanks for reading this story guys! It's finally the end of this book. I have completed it. There will be NO more of this story.

I hope you all enjoyed it!

Have a great day/afternoon/ night.

Bye everyone ❤️