{39} After

Gon couldn't believe what he what he just heard. All of you had the same thought when your powers awakened. "So does everyone need that thought?" Kurapika asked you sweating a little.

"No they don't. The thought I had was to kill." Your grandfather said.

All heads turned to him and your smiled. As you turned around. "The time I got my flames was when I got an order to kill them it was proving quite difficult my only thought was to kill my target. Which managed to happen." He explained.

You turned back to him with a smile. You heard this story a million times already. All of your guest looked shocked. "Wait to steal my thunder grandpa." You said to him.

He looked at you and smiled. You paused the game and turned  to Gon. You got up and smirked as you bent down to his ear. "You can sing the song now." You whispered to him.

He looked at you and then hesitantly nodded his head. He got up while you grabbed your phone and started to find the music. You nudged Gon and he looked like he didn't want to do it. "K-Killua." Gon called out.

"Yeah?" Killua answered answered him.

"Please don't make me do this Y/N." Gon pleaded.

"Oh it's happening. Hehehe~" you said.

"I have something I want to sing to you." Gon said.

"O-ok?"

You found the song and looked at Gon. Gon nodded his head signalling he's ready to start whenever you are. You started to the song and Gon immediately started to sing.

If you're alone and you need a friend
Someone to make you forget your problems
Just come along baby
Take my hand
I'll be your lover tonight

Whoa oh oh oh

This is what I wanna do
Let's have some fun
What I want is me and you

Boom boom boom boom
I want you in my room
Let's spend the night together

From now until forever
Boom boom boom boom
I wanna go boom boom
Let's spend the night together
Together in my room

Everybody get on down
The Vengaboys are back in town

This is what I wanna do
Let's have some fun
What I want is me and you

Boom boom boom boom
I want you in my room
Let's spend the night together
From now until forever
Boom boom boom boom
I wanna go boom boom
Let's spend the night together
Together in my room

Boom boom boom boom
I want you in my room
Let's spend the night together
From now until forever
Boom boom boom boom
I wanna go boom boom
Let's spend the night together
Together in my room

Boom boom boom boom
I want you in my room
Let's spend the night together
From now until forever

You looked at Killua and started to laugh. His face was priceless he was blushing and he didn't know what to say. (sorry had to. I ship them so much!)

Gon looked down while you was laughing so was everyone else. Kurapika knew that you told him (Gon) to sing the song when you won and he lost the running contest. Everyone was laughing and so was Gon after a couple of minutes.

"Mistress Y/N! Mistress Y/N!" You heard your name being called.

"Yeah!?"

"Mistress you told me to remind you that it's time for your training. Five minutes a day." Shin called out.

You looked at him and then nodded. You got up and went to your room. You sat down on your bed and started to concentrate. The more you concentrate the more you get the hang of your power.

About two minutes later Kurapika came I to your room. You stopped your training and looked at him. "I'm sorry. You told me to put them back so...." Kurapika said but you interrupted him.

"No go ahead. It's fine." You said to him.

He out them back and then got more. Once he finished that you began to train again. All the colours of flames appeared around your body. You had your eyes so what you didn't know was you had new colours.

Once your five minutes was up you got up from your bed and walked downstairs. You saw them either reading or playing games. You smiled as you sat next to Kurapika. Killua looked at you and smiled. You smiled back and looked at the TV. You saw that Killua was winning.

Once he (Killua) did he got up and hugged you with a huge smile on his face. You smiled as well.

You and Killua made your way up to your room so you could look for more games. Killua was quite the whole way there. When you stepped into your room he grabbed your wrist and dragged you back. Your head hit his chest and you looked up at him. That's when he smashed his lips onto yours.

Your eyes widened as he kept you there. He moved his hands from your wrist to your waist. He held you close to him. Your mind automatically made your lips move after a couple of seconds. This made Killua hold you a little bit tighter and feeling the kiss at the same time.

When the both of you separated for air you looked at him with a raised eyebrow but a smile on your face. "What was that for?" You asked him.

"Cause I love you." He stated.

"You really are cheesy." You told him. "But it's cute."

After you told him that he blushed and then turned away. "Shut up and find that game." He told you.

You smiled and then held it up. You both made your way to the living room and all of you started to play the game. After about ten minutes you had to have food. So all of you went by the table and started eat food.

Once you was finished with food you all got ready for bed. You laid down and Killua laid next to you.

"Night Killua."

"Night Y/N."

*****************************************
Hiya guys....How you all?

Life lesson for you all....

Mankind can't gain anything without giving something in return. To obtain something of equal value must be lost.
~Edwards Elric and Alphonse Elric.

Actually remembered that all on my own and I haven't watched it in ages. And no I did NOT use the internet BC 😭 mines not working. How am I updating?

It's easy! Don't give out WiFi password if you don't want anyone to use it. 😈😈

So what I did was that I wrote all of this down and connected to my "friends" internet. Seriously think she's using me to herself look good. But ah well!

Anyway no one can say that fanfics don't teach you anything. Because I did. Haha!

*Smiles*

Bye for now

To be Continued!