{40} I

You woke up and saw that it was almost 12:00 your eyes widened as you got up and went into the shower. You had a shower and then got dressed. Dried your hair and brushed it. You walked down stairs and smiled at everyone.

You walked into the dinning room fully and saw a boy with pinky purple hair. With light purple eyes. (Guy in the picture up the top) Your eyes widened as you saw him and you didn't move from where you were. "Why's he here?" You asked to no one in particular.

He got up and walked over to you, you took a step back and glared at him. "Well your just as beautiful as ever Y/N." He said to you.

"Get lost Luke." You told him.

He looked at you and smiled Killua got up and walked over to you two. He stood in between you and Luke. "I think that's far enough." Killua said.

Luke looked at him with a glare and then turned to you. "So who is this?" Luke asked you.

"I'm her Feioncé." Killua stated.

Gon, Kurapika and Leorio stood up as well. Luke smirked at what he just heard he then turned to your mother and walked towards her. "well I'm the entertainment." He said.

"Entertainment?" You asked.

You Killua turned around getting out a long box with F/C ribbon. "Happy birthday!" Killua said. (please go with it!)

"Wait that's today?" You asked.

Killua looked at you and started to laugh. Killua's birthday was a couple of months/days ago which you celebrated. Your eyes widened as you looked at him. That shocked expression soon turned into a smile.

You took the box and opened it up. It was a knife like your F/C one but this was S/F/C. Your eyes widened as you picked it up. You opened it up and saw a pure black blade. Killua smiled as he saw that you loved the present.

Gon got you a necklace in a shape of a phoenix. You was also wearing your bracelet that your brother have you. Kurapika passes you (Favorite anything just pick something) which you loved and hugged him. And Leorio gave you (whatever you can think of since I ran out of ideas.)

You smiled at them all and hugged each and everyone of them. When Killua hugged you, you could tell that he wanted to know who Luke was. "That's one of the assholes that said before." You told him.

Killua knows what you mean the time when you told him about your ex's. He looked at the boy and glared at him. Some of the guest came here and everyone got ready for the party. Which you had no idea was going on until now.

"Killua can you sing me a song?" You asked him.

"He can sing you a song once I'm finished." Luke said to you.

You glared at him and and nodded slightly. Luke got on the stage and started singing after the members of his band started playing the song. Once they did start everyone started to dance.

Here's the thing
Yeah we started out friends
But this is not a Kelly Clarkson song and not how it ends
Oh!
Everything I thought about you was lies
Thought that I knew you, but you were disguised
Everything I thought about you was bogus
I speak for the both of us, time to say bye

Save face, and get out of town
And take the car you're driving
And just turn it around
'Cause you're a nutcase
You're freaking me out
I'm sorry that you hate me
'Cause I just wasn't down
Oh!