Superfamily

Steve and tony have been married for a year and talking about having children or adopt, they have chosen to adopt to give a kid who had a bad life a good home. It is a sunny Monday afternoon and they arrived at a run down orphanage they  knock on the door and a middle age woman with brown hair and green eyes a bit overweight she had a cigarette in her left hand and a name tag on her hoodie she had a bored expression on her face she looks at use “ we do you guys want “ I look into my husband eyes and I started to talk” we are here two adopt a child” she puts out her cigarette and looks at us “ come in do you want a boy or a girl I will go call the children down you stay here and don’t move”  she walks away and leaves use in a room. The room  is small and has a old sofa and  a few books and some old toys.
The woman walks down the room with a baby in her hands he has the biggest brown Bambi eyes and his hair where is brown and curly, tony looks at Steve and Knows he is the one they want to adopt. The woman looks at them “ this is Peter parents were killed Ian are plane crash he has been in the system for 4months he needs a good home but it will be harder for him because he is a mutant and no one really wants to adopt a mutant so I was thinking  because you are superheroes he will be a good match and his powers are that he is like a spider” Steve looks at me and then he looks at Peter “ welcome to the family Peter Rogers stark” the woman put Peter his hands.
Time skip
Later that day they bring home Peter Rogers stark