omega part two

Peter was in the boot of car with his mum. He could smell his mum panic but his mum moved his head and nuzzled Peter neck to keep him calm. Tony looked into his sons big brown Bambi eyes all tony wanted to do was give his son a hug and tell him everything all be ok, but he has this stupid muzzle on his face.

The car stops tony heart is beating so fast he is so scared not for him but his little Bambino. Tony is thinking “who knows what they are planning on doing to him and his pup they both are omega and a lot of bad things happen to omega's” one of the alphas has a dog crate in his hand he
knows he won't fit in it but Peter would. The big fat alpha picks up his son but Peter grabbed for his mum but the alpha grabbed the leash a pulled him out of the boot into the dog crate and other alpha picked tony up and walked into a house.

The alphas walk downstairs into a basement it had one light and the wall had a chain and collar on it. One of the alphas put the metal collar on his neck and take the muzzle of and the rope of his hands. He looks around for his son who is in a dog crate. One of the alphas opens the crate and pulled the leash and put a metal collar on him but is attached to a chain. Peter looks at his mum full of fear one of the alphas starts to talk” you two are my pets, and my omegas, and you will do want you are told or face a punishment here are rules no looking us in the eyes, call us alpha, no fighting, and now what your told you stupid omegas”

Tony nods to scared to argue not for him but Peter he is only a pup and doesn't want them touching him.

The alpha looks at them “ good dinner will be in a One hour” the alphas left and walked up stairs.

Peter chain could reach his mum, tony started playing with Peter brown curly hair.

Do you guys want a part 3 and do you want a happy ending or a sad ending