Frist day at school

Tony point of view

It is half five in the morning I was working on a upgrade for Friday, I couldn't sleep it's Peter first day at school today. I look around the my lab and there are photos of Peter on the walls my favorite photo is me and Peter also pepper sitting on the sofa as a family. I look at the time and walk-up to Peter room. I go in his room I see him cuddle up to his cow teddy bear what is called mow. When I see Peter I keep thinking how time has gone so fast. I go to wake Peter I tap him on the shoulder.

When Peter is in the bathroom I pick out his clothes I picked out a iron man top and black jeans and blue vans.

When Peter is done getting dressed I will  brush is brown curly hair.

I am making egges bread when I see Peter looking adorable he has his teddy bear in his left hand and his bag on the right.

I put his  breakfast on a plate and he diggs in and eats it.

I look at Peter he was them big Bambi eyes" ready for school baby"  Peter looks a bit nervous " yes daddy I am big boy"

Tony puts Peter in the car seat and gets in the car happy is dropping them off at the school.

When we get to the school we get our the car and pull Peter in the biggest hug ever "I love you Peter have great day I will pick you up at 3:00"

Time skip

I see Peter I walk up to him. Peter looks at " Peter how was your day" Peter looks at me " it was great I made a friends called Ned,mj,Harry, Gwen".