omega part three

Just to let you know in the story Peter is 8

Peter was sitting next his mum who was running his fingers in his hair. Peter looked his mum in eyes “ mum I'm scared." Tony look into his son big brown eyes his son did not deserve his he is the kindest person tony ever meet, and it was his son. Tony just nuzzled into his neck he was about to open his mouth, but there was a sound of a door opening.

Tony could smell alpha what smelled of whiskey and cigarettes. Tony pulled Peter behind him to protect him. The alpha walk downstairs with two dogs bowls in his hand. The alpha looked tony his eyes and growled tony whimpered his stupid  omega instinct told him to summit. The alpha put the bowls down on the floor and looked at the weak omegas.  The alpha looked at the older omega " you better eat tomorrow is a big day for you and your son”

Tony let out a whimper he is not scared for himself he was scared for his pup safety.

The alpha looked at tony and then to his son. The alpha walked over to his son and sniffed him the alpha could smell the fear in the young pup. The alpha looked into Peter brown eyes “ you better say your goodbyes to your mum I don't know if you will ever see your mum again, people don't like old omegas, and we will make so much money on you."
Peter let out a whimper he was so scared the scent filled the room. The alpha just laughed and went up upstairs.