serial killer

The last two weeks in New York there has been 14 murders, the first murder was a 8 year old girl her name was Maddy she had brown Bambi eyes, brown hair, pale skin, she was wearing a black top and blue jeans. They found Maddy body in a bin with her throat ripped out.

The police have found a body every night for the last two weeks,the youngest was Maddy at 8 and the oldest was rose at 21 lived in Queens. Five of the victims lived in Manhattan and 8 victims have lived in hell's kitchen and and now he's moving across Queens.

They have called him the new York ripper, all the police know that he likes this victims young and must has trained as a doctor because some of the organs of missing.

Before the psycho hit Queens, Peter wanted to go after him but Mr stark said no and leave it to the police. When the new York ripper hit Queens Mr stark made happy drive me to school and back, no going out as spider man unless tony was with him.

Tony started looking into the new York ripper after the 5 victim they found him in a park with cuts all over his body and his throat ripped out he had green eyes and black curly hair last seen walking home from school.

Tony has no leads he is working with Natasha and Clint also with the police but when the new York ripper hit Queens he was worried about Peter.

Peter was just getting out of the car after happy has just picked him up from school and he has a feeling something bad is happening then he heard a scream he runs where he heard the scream in alleyway where he Sees a woman no older than 20 her eyes are puffy from crying she has
Black hair, grey eyes. Peter knows the man he is looking at is the new York ripper, he has a scar above his left eye also is a bit overwight and his hair is shaved.
The man pushes the woman to the fool and pulls out a rag and ran at Peter the last thing he saw before his eyes rolled at the back of his head.

When Peter started to wake up he was in a small room pitch-black tired to chair with gag in his mouth. He could hear someone coming down the stairs and then the lights were on.

Do you guys want a part two