omega

Peter stark was born an omega he lives with his mum who is tony stark also an omega.

It was a normal day Peter and his mum  have just come from the cinema they were walking down an ally because it was faster to get home and it was getting late and did not want to run in with any alphas.

Tony was holding his son had as they walked down the dark ally as they walked  tony started to panic his omega instinct something did not feel right and he did not have his suit on him and has his pup with him then he smelled the air their are alphas near by then he can hear laughing.

As he looked around thier was group of alphas blocking the exit and some blocking off the other exist they are trapped. Tony looks alphas in the eyes and starts growing when they walk up   Peter. One of the alphas who has green eyes and long black hair and wearing a leather jacket comes up to Tony" you and your runt are in my ally and you are trespassing so you have to pay". The alpha come up to Tony and punched him in the face tony fell on the damp floor where it has been raining. Alphas quickly grab some rope and tie up this legs and hands and put a muzzle on his face.
One of the stupidsd alphas jump at Peter   pinning him to the floor he pulls out a collar put it on his neck, it also had a leash on it. Tony could hear his son whimpering. Tony could see a fat alpha pick him up, and walks over to car he drops tony on his back and over to the boot and opens it and then walks over to him pick up and put him in the boot with his son. The alpha closes the boot his poor pup is shaking with fear and let out little whimper. Tony wants to pull his pup int  a hug but can't because he is tiedup, and he can't even talk to his pup. Tony is thinking all the bad stuff that can happen like being sold or being raped with his pup he needs to get his pup out of here.

Do you guys want a part two