the twenty-second

A/N: Wow I can't believe I've written 22 chapters. I started with no direction and now we're here because y'all keep supporting me so much and giving me so much love I want to keep writing. Thanks a ton, I'm having fun writing this. 

________

"Matty please," I whimpered, batting my puppy dog eyes at him as my lower lip formed a pout. 

"Not yet baby," Matty cooed, his voice soft yet teasing, "be patient okay? Can you be a good girl and do that for me?" 

I nodded my head slowly as he tucked the hair behind my ear, rejoining the group's conversation as I tried to distract myself with the rest of my meal. 

It was strictly a business dinner about upcoming tour dates and album work, so I had nothing much to pay attention to other than the desire I felt twisting in my stomach as Matty's hand moved at an agonizingly slow pace up my thigh. He knew what he was doing to me and I knew just how much he didn't want to be at this meaning either. But getting me all flustered would definitely keep him entertained the rest of the meeting, meaning this teasing was not coming to any foreseeable ending. 

His rough, calloused fingers drew small circles on my skin as he toyed with the hem of my dress. I felt as his thumb slipped beneath the tight black fabric and further up my thigh, only centimeters away from where I needed him most. 

"You'll do a Friday show at both of the festivals," Jamie droned on as I tuned into the conversation in an attempt to distract myself from Matty's antics. However, the attempt was short-lived as Matty quickly slipped his fingers beneath my panties, eliciting a quiet gasp. Not quiet enough. 

"Are you alright, Jess?" George asked from across the table as he eyed me, "You look rather flush," 

I couldn't hide the crimson colour that highlighted my features as I tried to think of an excuse. Or a way out. Or both, preferably. 

"I'm fine," I cleared my throat, eyeing Matty as he took the fingers that had just been inside of me and slipped them in his mouth. I couldn't stop my jaw from dropping the way it did as he winked my way, making me more flustered than before. "Just having some bad cramps is all," I turned to face George now who, luckily, missed Matty's little stunt. "I think I'm gonna find a toilet," I spoke finally, not able to handle the way my face continued heating up. 

And with that, I disappeared down the long hallway, making my way to the sink to splash cold water on my face. I couldn't handle it anymore. I couldn't handle him anymore. I needed him more than oxygen in this moment. I couldn't keep playing his games.  I couldn't-

"What happened to being a good girl for me?" Matty growled as he slipped in the room, closing the door behind him and locking it. 

"Matty, I can't do this. I can't. I need you," I whined. 

"No, you disobeyed me. I think you deserve to be taught a lesson," he spoke lowly.

"But Matty please," I pleaded. 

"No. If you're going to act like a little brat then I'm going to treat you like one," he growled, "and little brat's don't get what they want," 

"I promise I'll be good. I'll be so good for you. I just need you right now, please, Matty," I begged. 

"If you disobey me again, there will be consequences, understand?" Matty spoke, gripping my chin.

"Yes sir," I nodded. 

"Good girl," he cooed, his lips ghosting over mine.

"Matty, please," I whimpered.

"Jess," he breathed, "wake up"