Sasuke X OC Part 2: Spring Day

Song for this one shot: BTS Spring Day ~Lyrics throughout in english~

Did you change?

Or did I change?

I hate this moment thats passing

I guess we changed...

Sasuke had been broken out by his little band of misfits, and despite what I had said to him before all of us knew we would never stop risking our life's for him, to bring him home is our only mission. We were standing on a dry deserted plain, our teams battling. I jump into the tree line knowing at least one of them will come after me making it easier for Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and Kiba to take down the remaining members of team Taka. I stop in a small grove of buttercups and grass with the sunlight shining beautifully on just the one area. I jump out exposing myself knowing whoever followed me would soon mimic my actions.

I still miss you

Time is so cruel

I hate how things go between us

To no surprise Sasuke jumps out of the tree line standing across from me, 15 feet of meadow separating us as we stare at each other. The wind whipping around us causing a chilling yet familiar atmosphere. I take a step forward and he does the same, us slowly walking toward each other never breaking eye contact.

Now seeing each other for once is so hard between us

We stop in front of each other, neither of making any advances toward the other. He reaches out and takes the necklace I'm wearing into his fingers delicately.

Yeah, I hate you

You left me

But I never stopped thinking about you

Not even a day

He twirls the necklace in his fingers as I stare at him and he stares at it. His dark eyes meet mine and show contempt for what he's done. He drops the necklace letting it hang again. His hands travel up to delicately hold my face as his features soften further. He looks as though he wants to say something but he can't find the words. Pain is hidden in his eyes as well as the sorrow. The bruises on my neck had long since gone but we both knew they had been there and that he had been the one to put them there. That wasn't the Sasuke I knew. That Sasuke was cold and bitter with revenge. He left us all and I had to remember that as much as he may seem like my Sasuke again, he wasn't.

Honestly, I miss you

But now I'll erase you

Because it hurts less than to blame you.

"Kagomi...I..." He stops talking as he struggles for words.

"Sasuke, please come back. Stop all of this. Itachi is dead, you got your revenge. Come home." I plead in a desperate whisper.

I try to erase your pain

Like smoke, like white smoke

I say that I'm gonna erase you

But I cant really let you go yet

"Don't you get it yet. I don't want to come back. The Hidden Leaf is no longer my home." he speaks sternly but softly, his thumb rubbing over my lips lightly.

"I'm your home, Naruto is your home, Sakura, Kakashi, all of us. We're your home." I argue my voice breaking as a few stray tears slip down my red cheeks.

Snowflakes are falling

And your getting further away

I miss you