Sasuke x OC: Did you guys just quote Pokemon?

They're 15 in this and Sasuke hasn't gone bad yet. This is just a funny little idea I had because I've been watching Pokemon lol. My oc is Kakashi's younger sister Kagomi.

I had been sent on a escort mission with my older brother Kakashi's team, we were taking a bridge builder back to he land of waves to finish his bridge. I could hear Naruto and Sakura bickering behind us and I tsk at them. They're always doing this and it always starts because of a certain duck butt black haired boy. Sasuke walked to my Right while Kakashi walked in front of us with the bridge builder between us and the bickering idiot's. 

"Must you guys always bicker like that? It's annoying." Sasuke speaks irritatedly 

Sakura blushes and starts to apologize when Naruto cuts her off. 

"Hey, nobody asked you duckbutt!" Naruto yells and Sasuke just tsk's in response. 

"You idiot! Don't call him that! You wish you were as cool as Sasuke!" She punches him.

"sorry about him. He doesn't know what he's talking about." She smiles.

Sasuke stops momentarily as he barely turns to look at the pink haired girl who was infatuated with him. "You're more annoying than Naruto is."  with that he's walking again. I have to admit I feel worse for Sasuke than Sakura. She was obsessed with him and didn't try to hide it, pining after him and constantly bugging him for attention. It bothered me more than it should. He is my best friend but it's not just annoying to me it makes me angry and my inner self goes rabid screaming about how he's mine. Two ninja with masks appear seemingly out of thin air to ambush us, we jump together grabbing our kunai's and standing defensively back to back as the bridge builder slip's into the tree's to hide. I note the hidden mist headbands worn proudly.

"Give us Tazuna the bridge builder or we'll kill you all." One speaks with a smirk in his voice. 

"Kakashi..can we please you promised on our first mission together." I whisper to my brother.

"I don't think this is the time for that Kagomi.." He trails. 

"You promised!" I get louder. 

He sighs out a "fine" and I smirk as I jump forward and turn to my side leaning on one foot with my hand on my hip. 

"Prepare for trouble." I speak.

In a flash Kakshi has his back to mine leaning against me cooly. "Make it double." 

"To protect the world from devastation." I look at them. 

"To unite all peoples within our nation." Kakashi turns as well.

"To denounce the evil's of truth and love!" I point, by now the ninja look scared and confused.

"To extended our reach to the stars above!" Kakashi points as well.

"Kagomi!" 

"Kakashi! Team rocket blast off at the speed of light." 

"Surrender now or prepare to fight." I say accusingly to the ninja.

"Naruto! Thats Right!" Naruto jumps up between us. 

I punch him in the head sending him flying forward "You idiot you ruined the whole thing!" 

"Did you guys really just quote Pokemon while we should be fighting the enemy." Sasuke speaks in an irritated tone. 

******

We sit around the small fire eating, we had stopped for the night and decided to set up camp. Sasuke comes and sits next to me earning me a glare from Sakura. He uses two fingers to poke my forehead before going back to eating. I glare at him for a moment and give a small hmph as I eat the rest of my food. 

"Now that you're done come train with me." Sasuke stands and starts to walk away as I stare at him. 

"Saskue I'll come train with you!" Sakura calls after him. 

"I didn't ask you." He gruffs. "Kagomi." He calls for me again.

I stand up and run after him into the woods, we walk in silence mostly marking the trees with our kunai so we didn't get lost, until we come to a clearing large enough to spar. 

"Are you sure you can keep up with me Gomibear." Sasuke teases as he get's into a fighting stance. 

"Don't sound sure of yourself, Soysauce." I tease back getting into my own stance. 

He runs at me his fist back, he pulls it forward aiming to punch me and I dodge quickly grabbing his wrist and spinning him around before pulling him in and connecting my fist to his face as I let go of his wrist. He goes flying back but is able to get his footing as he lands and slides back stopping himself. He looks up at me, his eyes glowing red as he runs forward again with a yell. I dodge all of his punches but then in a flash he spins around and kicks me in the stomach sending me flying back and knocking the air of me. I catch my breath quickly and focus my chakra to my feet as I flip around and land on my feet on the long truck of a tree, causing the wood to splinter and crack as jump off it and focus my chakra to my fist now. Sasuke dodges my punch by jumping to the left quickly as I punch through a tree knocking it down.

We go on like this for at least an hour, dodging and attacking both of us only being able to land a punch here and a kick there. We lay on the ground panting as we stare up at the tree covered stars. 

"You've gotten better. I haven't sparred like that with anyone but Kakashi and Lee." Sasuke chuckles as he sits up. 

"Well, Lee is my sparring buddy most days and Kakashi has trained with me since I was young." I mimic his actions. 

He softly grabs my chin and directs my face to his planting his lips on mine softly. The kiss is slow and our lips fit perfectly together like we were made for one another. He pulls away resting his forehead against mine and rubbing his thumb lightly over my cheek as our eyes meet. 

"We should probably head back to camp now." he chuckles.